Good everyday tyres

dav

SEAT owner no more...
Feb 2, 2006
Kincardineshire, scotland
As above looking at good everyday tyres. I currently have pirelli p-zero rossos. But I will have to change soon I think. Looking for opinions. I won't be going on a track anytime soon but like a twisty road run!

Yokohama spec 2's are well priced but are they going to be too soft for travelling on the dueller everyday?

PaulieB

Dec 23, 2007
Edinburgh
I still really like the bridgestone turanzas that came on my ibiza, they were shocking in the snow, but amazing in the wet and dry (lot of road noise though) but always kept me gripping

jaykicksass

2011 SEAT Leon SE 1.2 tsi
Jun 11, 2009
devon
i love the pirellis that came on mine and will proberly replace with the same when the time comes!

Al

Aug 29, 2005
I have had

OEM Pirelli
Bridgestone
GYE F1 Assy
Vredstein Ultrac Sessanta

F1 Assys are definitely the best.

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
I have had potenza's, micheline ps2's and now have yokohama parada spec 2 and out of the 3 i prefer the parada's, seem so get the power down better with them

Oct 17, 2006
Mid Wales
I have Good Year F1 GSD3 on one car and Michelin Primacy HP on the other.

The Michelin's get very good reviews and seem to be more geared towards everyday driving, although they are quite pricey.

The F1's are more 'sports' orientated and are great although I find I get an annoying drone from them when the roads are wet - it's definitely the tyres as the drone has gone at the moment whilst I have the winter tyres on.

In normal driving there seems to be no difference in performance between the two apart from the wet driving noise, so based on that the Michelins would get my vote.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.