Good news for anyone waiting for a factory order...

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
....there is a boat on its way :D

and even better than that, my car is on it :D:D

so anyone waiting to see candy my08 black grille pics wont have to wait too much longer. maybe i can start to count in days now not weeks.

how am i going to sleep now :confused:

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
LOL, yer, once you know it is on it's way, it seems to make the waiting worse.

At least the port's not too far from you is it, that will cut the time down a little hopefully.

seadragon

SEADRAGON
Apr 1, 2006
Benington, Herts.
Thats great news, maybe another 2 weeks and the car should be sitting on your drive. Am sure you will like the new grill.

Am not sure about it for myself but am still curious to have a look :D, you never know.

AL2007

Jun 6, 2007
North London (Spurs-Land)
....there is a boat on its way :D

and even better than that, my car is on it :D:D

so anyone waiting to see candy my08 black grille pics wont have to wait too much longer. maybe i can start to count in days now not weeks.

how am i going to sleep now :confused:

I admire you for your patience, was thinking of specking my leon until the dealer told me how long it would take to order :headhurt:

He then mentioned he could get me a new spacial edition ref sport in 10 days :)
doesnt have all the spec I would have personally chosen but I cant fault the car and it came 1 day early.

3 months for a car seemed crazy to me but im sure when it comes you will enjoy :)

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
Might get to faster now they can float straight over Sheffield to you:D

well the good news is the boat has docked :D..

the ever so slightly bad news is that its docked in sheerness, so it didnt even get as far as sheffield.

ah well, itll soon be on the hallowed ground that is geordieland, and on my drive shortly after that! :clap:

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
thats what ive been led to beleive.
but as a complete coinsidence, i'm off work on monday, tuesday, and wednesday next week, so i'll obviously be pushing for 9am monday morning ;)

LOL, it just happened that I had some day's off work when I managed to be able to collect mine too.

They have had it for 2 weeks now, so I'm now wanting it back.

Edited to say, thats my 1000 post too lol.

Last edited:

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
what are they doing, dismantling it screw by screw???

and congratulations on your millenium post :clap:

Think they must be mate, maybe they are using it for a Haynes Manual??? "Every Manual Based On A Complete Strip Down And Rebuild" lol Watch out for it in your local Halford's.

Aye, cheers re postage, it's taken some doing!!!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members