• Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

Lourensz

Guest
Newbie to the site. Have put some pictures on Dropbox but won't let me share the URL on here until I post a bit more.

Cars standard but very clean. Wondered what mods you have all done, cars done 68k so not sure I want to risk remapping etc?
 
Why won't you risk a remap?

I have an 07 FR with 54k on it and got it Revo'd, one of the best things I've done to the car. As long as you're getting the car mapped at a reputable place, you can't really go wrong
 
Agreed remap best thing u can do just make sure it's done by a decant place and u won't regret it forget any horror story's u may hear