Got My Cupra Revo'd but probs sorting out DV Kit

Guilo

Hi to all fellow Cupra owners and Members.

My 52 plate cupra was taken straight to be Revo'd 1 week after purchase lol and Wow what a difference it makes.

Got the rear windows tinted too (limo black).

Got it booked into AAS Exhausts 17th next month (bummer having to wait so long)for a full 2 half inch stainless - downpipe included :lol: ( naughty i know).

Now im after a DV KIT but everywhere i have tried all say that the ECU has problems idling and cuts out - can anyone shed some light on this subject (tried Well Lane / Revolution and Motorscope up North East.

OH and Pipercross Viper induction arriving tomorrow hopefully.

Once exhaust is on i will be seriously looking a rolling road power run to see what its putting out at the wheels.

cheers

Kev

Saul

<b>SCN Admin</b>
May 21, 2001
you cant use an atmospheric (whooshy) DV, many threads on this use the search function

get a forge recirculating item such as the 007p or the eliminator, they wont create much if any noise but are quality items

www.forgemotorsport.co.uk

ChrisUK

Eat My Smoke
Oct 20, 2004
Liverpool, UK
You should have waited on the remap & got your mods done first - then opted for a custom remap, rather than a generic one.

You can still plug for Stage 2 REVO though once your done ; )

Guilo

Hi yeah im going for the stage 2 once all mods have been done.

Hope to have the stage 3 by next year ha ha.

cheers

andih98uk

I've got a 54 Reg Cupra and just put a Forge 007P and all is fine, Had a Revo trial and didn't have any problems so go for it...

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise