got my ibiza cupra gti

leon540

and what a car. loving the new power my foot has. also when cruising very suprised that the trip showed me 37.9mpg. lovely place to sit in and a smooth drive. just got to get the key fob to work with the way the other thread has said.

crossedmike

and what a car. loving the new power my foot has. also when cruising very suprised that the trip showed me 37.9mpg. lovely place to sit in and a smooth drive. just got to get the key fob to work with the way the other thread has said.

welcome

haha my key fob doesnt work and i doubt i ever will get it working lol chnage battery check c/l pump and tubes lol somethings just dont want to work :p

what colour and how many valves

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
it is the box that receaves the signal from the key fob , it is located above the pass air bag under the dash / inside dash :)

looks like this

photo.jpg

Last edited:

crossedmike

it is the box that receaves the signal from the key fob , it is located above the pass air bag under the dash / inside dash :)

looks like this

photo.jpg

let me guess yopu have that because your selling it lol :p ill just check all wires and check for water damage if not i will have a look at a new one which i assume will mean a new coded blipper lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 22, 2008
cannock
had to replace one in my old car after all else failed, i havent a cleue if it is a common fault

Last edited:

crossedmike

i had to replace one in my old car after all else failed, i havent a cleue if it is a common fault

well ill certainly get looking at it when light i have a feeling it will be water damaged as my heater matrix was at side when i bought the car

i still want to know what colour his/ her car is i hope its lazuli blue like mine :funk: i havent seen any other 2.0 16v in my colour

leon540

welcome

haha my key fob doesnt work and i doubt i ever will get it working lol chnage battery check c/l pump and tubes lol somethings just dont want to work :p

what colour and how many valves

black magic colour and 16v worth of goodness

crossedmike

must be broke or ya not spanking her hard enough :lol::lol:

actually on a good long smooth cruise they are quite suprisingly lean

this is very true i went to london and back from leeds in mine and averaged about 37 and i wasnt taking it easy either they run well on long journeys providing yoh have a good one : )

N3 CPRA

Dec 7, 2009
Maidstone, Kent
Iv noticed this in mine too, had 38.7 mpg from tunbridge wells to maidstone the other evenin. Iwas strangely happy with the car for getting that high, then promptly floored it on the dual carriageway.

crossedmike

Iv noticed this in mine too, had 38.7 mpg from tunbridge wells to maidstone the other evenin. Iwas strangely happy with the car for getting that high, then promptly floored it on the dual carriageway.

thats good :) more than the manual says haha

N3 CPRA

Dec 7, 2009
Maidstone, Kent
I no iv had it up higher than that, when i bought the car from wolverhampton area drove it all the way back to Maidstone in the south east and on parts of the motorway she was showing 41 mpg

crossedmike

ime not brave enough to check my mpg :lol:

lol thats good i mean i remeber a new bmw advertising 39.9 mpg and i checked mine and was on 38 haha and that was 59 plate mine was invented before plates haha

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members