P100117_160458.jpg

P100119_112627.jpg

P100117_160522.jpg

P100119_112545.jpg

ross27

Mazda 3 MPS
Mar 22, 2009
Glasgow
Got to agree with the guy above. I love it all, including the bonnet trim, but i cant say im sure about the rear section.

I think a Matt Black would look nice, gets it away from the grey.

Millbo

Sep 24, 2009
Northern Ireland
it looks so nice in person thats such a crappy photo of it, i was gonna go out n take another but its dirty now so itll do it even less justice!! its the bit im most happy with :D

I shall take some more pics this sunday when i can finally clean it jus for you AndrewJB lol

car goes to seat 2moro for BTCC spoiler, cupra grille and gloss black B & C pillars :p

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
it looks so nice in person thats such a crappy photo of it, i was gonna go out n take another but its dirty now so itll do it even less justice!! its the bit im most happy with :D

I shall take some more pics this sunday when i can finally clean it jus for you AndrewJB lol

car goes to seat 2moro for BTCC spoiler, cupra grille and gloss black B & C pillars :p

My BTCC Spoiler is coming thursday and i will prob get the pillars eventually

Mar 30, 2008
Edinburgh
this is mine, rubbish pic but you should be able to make out the painted bonnet lip, front grill and cupra door pillars. The wing mirror mounts need a close up pic.
newwheel.jpg

had mine don't about a year and a half ago, so lasting well apart from the grilll below number plate. stone chip problem

Last edited:

Millbo

Sep 24, 2009
Northern Ireland
do you remeber what it cost mate n how long it took? oh yea and if you dont mind how much did it cost for you to upgrade your brakes to the brembos? :)

Mar 30, 2008
Edinburgh
I got the bonnet lip and mirror mounts done for £80, but ended up only paying £50 because it took them longer to do than they quoted. Was going to take 3 days, but ended up being 5.

As for the brakes they were £1250 fitted then you need spacers to clear the alloy spokes. Your alloys are the same as mine so you'll need a minimum of 10mm spacers on each wheel at the front. The are about £80 per axle. tp balance the front and back you'll need 2 sets so thats about £160. Hope this helps

AndyCon

Jan 31, 2009
Ive got a roll of black vinyl, ive done my front bumper bits to match the Cupra style, and also done my badges. Was going to do the rear difuser, but id rather do this part while it is off of the car.

Any ideas how it comes off? Is it simply clips?

Where did you get the vinyl from?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.