gt28r on ebay 90 for sale

Adam*FR*

FOR SALE
Oct 19, 2006
gt28r for £399
emailed the guy today asking if it would fit my ibiza fr he said it would and he had the manifold for it for the ibiza for £370.
according to him it was the same as a golf mk4 does any 1 know for definate if it will fit. i know with the mk3 cupra there`s now as much room as the golf

gazjones

im not sure if the r is the best version to go for i know the gt28rs is the preffered one you will need the high flow atp manifold s3 lcr injectors the turbo obviously front mounted intercooler and maybe larger maf

Adam*FR*

FOR SALE
Oct 19, 2006
had my car friday haven`t got insurance till tomorrow so its sitting on my drive. really stressed out

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
i would check out the fitment to ibiza statement.. golfs dont have rear engine mounts like ibiza's do... and they can be a bugger when fitting a BT and wanting a DP on it

gazjones

bill i was speaking to kev from revo the other week about this upgrade, well the 28rs version for the vag cars and it uses the standard down pipe and shouldnt see there being any problems fitting it only prob is it fouled very slightly on the manifold and need trimming very slightly and a specail bolt is needed but thats all i think

gazjones

is it not the same turbo though if that will fit the vag cars! or has one got a different downpipe position? thought the turbo was the same
not sure about this one then was the eliminator i was thinking about!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.