GUIDE: The Mk2 Leon VAG-COM Guide

Cjpayne

Cjpayne

Helloooo everyone I have just brought a mk 2 leon fr tfsi and am looking to make it sound a bit louder
Not to loud and chavvy just nice.
What would be the best exhaust to go for?
And is it possible to just add a miltek non resonated centre box replacement to the dual rear pipes
Thanks alot

honkifyou

Apr 25, 2011
Plymouth
I'm having a real problem with VAG-COM. I'm still trying to get the Coming Home and Leaving Home Headlight function to work and no matter what I try I can't get it working. Any advise would be awesome?!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

NWhiteley

May 26, 2006
up north
I have a FL Leon Cupra and had the settings changed via vag-com to allow the KPH to change to MPH in the MFD screen (something to do with international mode), problem is i cant get it to change to MPH with the s/w controls. I changed everything back to MPH and miles travelled etc etc as instructed, but the only thing that wont change is the one i want changing. Has anyone any ideas?

tiberiu_naghi

Hello. I have a problem whit my seat leon 1.4 16v from 2000. I scan whit super vag k+can abs module and now the warning light for abs and brake is flashing. I think I change the code for control module. Who can help me please whit that problem I appreciate. Thanks. the error is
01044-Control Module incorrectly Coded

obiwankenobi

Leon FR+ 2012 TDi Steering weight

Hi,

Could anyone tell me if you can use vagcom to adjust the steering weight. Mine feels really light and overly assissted. Would also like to know what settings people have changed theirs to.

Cheers.

honkifyou

Apr 25, 2011
Plymouth
Yeah I have, you just have to leave the headlights turned on after activating it with vagcom. When you come back and open the car they come on for the time you set.

How did activate it?? No matter what I try in VAGCOM I can't seem to get it to work??

honkifyou

Apr 25, 2011
Plymouth
As I remember its pretty much just ticking a box to turn it on, then changing the number for the time. It walks you through it.

That's what I thought. However last time I tried, I just couldn't get it to work. I'll spend more time playing with it. Is it correct that the Headlight switch must be left on Dipped for it to work as I don't have a Light Sensor??

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.