AndrewJB

Guide to updating RNS310 Firmware

pedxxx

Nov 23, 2012
Hi,

Looking to update firmware on RNS315. Never been done in my ownership of car (10 years). Are there latest links as he above says expired? Should point out it LOOKS like a RNS315 by looking at photos.

Phil

pedxxx

Nov 23, 2012
If I remember correctly, these do not work for 315.

Files here again - https://ufile.io/ss9ln6kf

password: rns
212 -> 351

password: gpsunderground
Update 351 -> 357
Thanks for this. I'll double check car today and make sure which model it has. No worries if it doesn't work I'll just go back to drawing board. The only issue my radio had is the fact that DAB doesn't always have sound and radio has to be restarted.

pedxxx

Nov 23, 2012
Thanks for this. I'll double check car today and make sure which model it has. No worries if it doesn't work I'll just go back to drawing board. The only issue my radio had is the fact that DAB doesn't always have sound and radio has to be restarted.
It definitely is a 315

Oct 27, 2021
Hello everyone.

I have RNS310. Software 0212 Hardware H11 Are there any files that I can use to update it to some newer version. And if somebody has some Eastern Europe maps links it will be very useful. Thank you

Gjoko

Apr 16, 2022
Does anyone still have these files available? I've searched several forums and looked everywhere on google to no avail, really appreciate it if anyone could send me an updated link.(y)

Reactions: manji

nash0604

Dec 16, 2012
Hi just wonder have any one got files for updating sat nav rns 310 for
Software version 0212
Hardware h11

nash0604

Dec 16, 2012
Thank you I really appreciate
I would be waiting is it for firmware 0212
And do you know what is the newest firmware
Another question have you any map updates
And when I update firmware do I need to have a sat nav sd card in unit
Because I have not got one

Reactions: manji
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.