Hard to choose - Black or Orange?

What color should I choose in your opinion??

• Orange

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Black

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

NickWest

Mar 27, 2010
Marbella, Spain
Hi Nick!

If you want some wheel recommendations I'd say FR wheels in anthracite colour. Not black though, but I do like it more. See them for yourself:
ht tp://ww w.nettiauto. com/se at/ibi za/313 7737

Going to get a set of these for my ruby red 1.6 Sport SC as soon as I get some money!

Have fun with your Ibby, it's real joy to drive. ;)

EDIT: Forgot to vote for the colour: ORANGE!

The thing they told me today at the dealer was that the FR wheels are not possible to get on the sports. How much will the extra wheels cost if i want the FR wheels on the sports model?

joonash

Nov 12, 2009
Finland
www.seatclubfinland.com
@ joonash the rims shown in the photo you posted are the standard cupra rims (for euro spec cars)

Ahh, alright. I remember somebody scribbling they were FR rims. Well, their difference to standard FR rims seem to be only the colour.

I have decided to go for these anthracite ones at all of cost, and would still have if I had an Ibiza of any colour from the range.

Nick, I was stupid enough as I didn't select 17" optional wheels from the extras. However what comes to the looks, I still prefer to these anthracite coloured rims I've already mentioned. They just look superb. I bet they cost a lot more than the optional ones. It's about buying a whole new set anyway whereas the optional ones replace the standard ones if bought as extra.

Last edited:

NickWest

Mar 27, 2010
Marbella, Spain
Ahh, alright. I remember somebody scribbling they were FR rims. Well, their difference to standard FR rims seem to be only the colour.

I have decided to go for these anthracite ones at all of cost, and would still have if I had an Ibiza of any colour from the range.

Nick, I was stupid enough as I didn't select 17" optional wheels from the extras. However what comes to the looks, I still prefer to these anthracite coloured rims I've already mentioned. They just look superb. I bet they cost a lot more than the optional ones. It's about buying a whole new set anyway whereas the optional ones replace the standard ones if bought as extra.

I really like them as well the FR rims, but I went to the dealer yesterday and I said I really like the FR rims and I want those on the SC, but the salesman said no that is not possible you cannot put FR rims on a SC! So i'm gonna have to find other ones.

vtxracer

Jul 25, 2009
Greece

They used to be FR rims, the first FRs (mine too) came with these rims (it was a mistake from the factory)

@Nick west
Very good choise for a first car, especially in Lumina Orange !
Here a photo pf a cupra in orange

Last edited:

NickWest

Mar 27, 2010
Marbella, Spain
They used to be FR rims, the first FRs (mine too) came with these rims (it was a mistake from the factory)

@Nick west
Very good choise for a first car, especially in Lumina Orange !
Here a photo pf a cupra in orange

thanks for the picture but is it honestly not possible to put the FR rims on the seat ibiza sport? that is what they told me. Can anyone confirm this if this is true or not? The salesman said its not possible!

DJ_Eatch

Mar 8, 2010
Nottingham
thanks for the picture but is it honestly not possible to put the FR rims on the seat ibiza sport? that is what they told me. Can anyone confirm this if this is true or not? The salesman said its not possible!

From what i can tell, theres a difference between what is physically possible, and what they will let you order.

If you were to get hold of them aftermarket, I can see no reason why they wouldn't fit.
(I may be wrong though, Techie may be your best bet)

NickWest

Mar 27, 2010
Marbella, Spain
From what i can tell, theres a difference between what is physically possible, and what they will let you order.

If you were to get hold of them aftermarket, I can see no reason why they wouldn't fit.
(I may be wrong though, Techie may be your best bet)

Ok thank you. I think if i say I want those FR rims is probably gonna be to hard for the dealer to order it on a Sport, well I might just let the rims get painted.

vtxracer

Jul 25, 2009
Greece
Checked ETKA, it is possible to get them aftermarket (actually any rim, even the SIRA) but it will cost nearly 300 euros each, but if your dealer agrees he can keep the rims that will come on your car and just pay the extra to get the Aera (fr-cupra) rims

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.