Hard Wiring Road Angel

Mark-K1

Hi,

Has anyone hard wired a road angel into a Leon ??

I don't like the cable being on show and find the position of the cigarette lighter not the best for having something plugged in that sits on the dash.

I don't want to start randomly pulling at bits of the dash and console etc as its brand
new but would like to hear the optins and see if anyone has done it

Mark. :D:D

Dec 15, 2007
South East London
Hi,

Has anyone hard wired a road angel into a Leon ??

I don't like the cable being on show and find the position of the cigarette lighter not the best for having something plugged in that sits on the dash.

I don't want to start randomly pulling at bits of the dash and console etc as its brand
new but would like to hear the optins and see if anyone has done it

Mark. :D:D

I used this thread - http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=183644&highlight

Works a treat, hard wired my snooper sapphire its mounted here -

5mp0037.jpg

I just got a few bits and bobs from Maplins, and a cigarette lighter adapter off fleabay probly cost me all of a £5 in total!

Mark-K1

Nice one, cheers Dave.
Think that one may well answer my question :D

I notice your id is Spurs Mad, were you at the game yesterday ??

Mark

Dec 15, 2007
South East London
Nice one, cheers Dave.
Think that one may well answer my question :D

I notice your id is Spurs Mad, were you at the game yesterday ??

Mark

Indeed I was...

Also if you want to run the wires behind any dash pieces have a look at the sat nav tutorial in faq it tells you how to take everything out, not as daunting as it might look honestly!

Mark-K1

Indeed I was...

Also if you want to run the wires behind any dash pieces have a look at the sat nav tutorial in faq it tells you how to take everything out, not as daunting as it might look honestly!

Cheers Dave,

Had a read of that thread and it makes me feel a bit more confident about pulling bits
of plastic lol
Will have a go once the footy season finishes or we get a free wekend.

Awesome result last week, will be nice to repeat it tomorrow too :D:D

Mark

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members