Have you had a respray? ITS ON THE ROAD!!

sirjimalot

JIM-MAN
Aug 10, 2005
County Durham
Hi Guys

Im repairing my old mk3 at work and its pretty much getting a full shoot, i was just gonna go for the original silver, but now im thinking maybe something else, nothing fancy just a regular colour,

One thing i dont think i have seen is a Brown ibiza, ha.

So just want some ideas, pics too :D

Last edited:

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
brown is going to be used alot this year for show cars and stuff ive heard.
you could go different and go with a white maybe with a subtle light blue flip. or just white

Mat

black with glitter in it (in the paint not gary glitter in the car) LMAO

nah, seriously tho, do something different but maybe OEM. Kiwi mk3? Audi Orange?

AusCupra

Sep 22, 2008
Wexford
White is back in fashion especially with Jap motors,

That's a difficult question because it always comes down to what you want!

If your thinking of brown go through some of the old audi, porsche colour charts.. Should give you some ideas of interesting colours...

Davem

Aug 7, 2008
Birmingham
whites been rinsed.. still looks good though. Brown is very popular at the moment. I was going to do my old car 350z bronze. Think that colour looks nice.

Had my old car resprayed black with a bright green in it. Looked good when the sun hit it.

sirjimalot

JIM-MAN
Aug 10, 2005
County Durham
Thanks guys,

I have decided, its gonna be steel grey, ilove the colour not to much of a flick to it and it looks the dogs danglies when its clean!! AND i dont have to change the logbook :D

Will do it this week at work.

O the other colour i was thinking about was the new grey on the lamborghini lp640 it looks fantastic ha

adp

Jul 10, 2008
Swansea
Sweet youre going with my suggestion :D

We used to have an M3 in steel grey with red leather, looked amazing and surprised there weren't more about. Everyone was going for carbon black which never looks clean!

sirjimalot

JIM-MAN
Aug 10, 2005
County Durham
UPDATE!!

painted the body last week, the picture doesnt do it justice but it looks fantastical

DSC00864.jpg

sirjimalot

JIM-MAN
Aug 10, 2005
County Durham
Thanks
looks great in real life and in the sun, hopefully get the doors, tailgate and bonnet done in the next week so i can start getting it all back together, and sort the gash job on the wheels ha

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
Amazing colour! I'd defo go this colour if I were to respray. Would a black car need to change it's logbook?I'm guessing it would.

sirjimalot

JIM-MAN
Aug 10, 2005
County Durham
Amazing colour! I'd defo go this colour if I were to respray. Would a black car need to change it's logbook?I'm guessing it would.

Hmm would be a bit of a 'grey' area, ha see what i did there :cartman:.

o man thats how bored i am,

Erm yeh it would but you would be able to blag it im sure, i dont need to change mine cause although it was silver it has always been grey on logbook so its all fine and dandy