Hello from Czech Republic

Jan 17, 2019
Hi guys, :cheers:

I am new joiner here on Cupra UK community from the Czech Republic, but now currently living in Doha, Qatar (faaaar away from my Cupra :cry:).
I am owner of the 2015 Seat Leon Cupra 280, manual, with few mods:
- APR Stage 2 with Pops&Bangs mod. on
- Racingline R600 intake
- Racingline Turbo 90 Inlet
- Racingline Turbo Inlet Pipe
- Racingline Intercooler
- RS7 spark plugs
- Hothatchshop.cz Clutch Set
- Clubsport S discs and pads
- APR downpipe
- Supersprint catback
- OEM Audi Short Shifter
- Orange 19" Performance packet with ContiSport 6
- ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bar kit
+ Kamikaze ceramic protection
+ 5W40 Millers Oil ONLY

Planning mods:
- Already bought the TTRS Brakes set (looking for any alternatives of discs and pads :help:).

34101507_2102103850038129_1412256131065053184_o.jpg

Anyone of you found a solution with warped 370mm Sub8 discs? Anyone has experience with TAROX SUB8 alternative (non-floating)?

Thank you guys!

Reactions: kanyewest

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
hey man, welcome! does this mean you have two SEATs?
ive seen a few users from the middle east on here recently, may i ask what youre up to down there?

Jan 17, 2019
Unfortunately, I have just one Cupra. At home in the Czech Republic. Here, in Doha, I am just about to buy something bigger (Ford Ranger, Nissan Patrol etc.), to be visible on roads. (That's what you really need here :drive2:)

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
Unfortunately, I have just one Cupra. At home in the Czech Republic. Here, in Doha, I am just about to buy something bigger (Ford Ranger, Nissan Patrol etc.), to be visible on roads. (That's what you really need here :drive2:)
i suppose having a car that big isnt so bad when fuel prices are forgiving

Jan 17, 2019
Yea, you are right. On the other hand, I need something what can be imported to EU later. To the Czech Republic, we can import any car (with European attestation) younger than 6 years from first registration outside of EU. And for example Ranger Wildtrak with 3.2TDCI fits perfectly to all of my needs.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.