Help to reach A&M motorsport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prebs

Dec 28, 2004
Norway, Bergen
Hi. I need heelp to get in touch with Adam or Mike at A&M Motorsport. Ive ordered and payd for a new exhaust manifold and 4bar FPR for almost 3 months ago but they havent delivered yet.
Ive tried e-mails and PM but no luck, also noticed that their section on SCN has disappered. If anyone has a phone or fax number I will be very thankfull.

Prebs

davidol

New ghetto whip :)
Aug 17, 2004
Cardiff
I know where one of the two works, im not going to reveal that though yet as its unfair on them as i dont know all the details regarding why they havent answered, i'll give them an opportunity to reply to you via the site and after that i'll consider letting you know!

Addo

im here

Hello,
Preps i've been on holiday last week but im back now. with regards to the manifold Shock_xe (mike) is on the case. he has more news and details than i so i'll get him to post up. the parts have been delayed in transit to the extreme. i release its unfair but the manifolds have been located! it shouldn't be long now, but like i said mike is dealing with this.

With regards to the forum we need to set it back up. Should be within the next week or so.

Contacting AM can be done via: [email protected]

This has been a complete pain for all envoled. Appoligies for all delays you've experienced mike is trying his very best and will update very soon.

addo

Prebs

Dec 28, 2004
Norway, Bergen
Thanks for your replies lads!

Addo: keep me uppdated as Im very eager to do my
ko3s convensione before Im getting old and grumpy:)

Prebs

Jay

Mar 6, 2004
france
Visit site
That's the 2nd person that's said that....

yes ;)

i think we are 3 waiting for the manifold.

Hello,
Preps i've been on holiday last week but im back now. with regards to the manifold Shock_xe (mike) is on the case. he has more news and details than i so i'll get him to post up. the parts have been delayed in transit to the extreme. i release its unfair but the manifolds have been located! it shouldn't be long now, but like i said mike is dealing with this.

With regards to the forum we need to set it back up. Should be within the next week or so.

Contacting AM can be done via: [email protected]

This has been a complete pain for all envoled. Appoligies for all delays you've experienced mike is trying his very best and will update very soon.

addo

personally i can still wait for the manifold (i was planning to fit it with my k03s in the beggining of september but i have delayed it), the biggest problem to me is to have no reply to email and pm, it's a bit "worrying" especially seeing that mike comes on the forum and so would at least receive pm (even if he has problems with email) :(

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Must have been stuck in customs I wonder. When I've ordered stuff from the US, you get a tracking number that is easy to track.

Maybe they're heavy & went via sea? but that takes months.

davidol

New ghetto whip :)
Aug 17, 2004
Cardiff
so whats happining then addo? it'd be good to know good or bad really as this isnt painting a nice picture for potential customers

Craig!

IHI Ibiza Cupra
Jan 6, 2005
Guisborough
www.vagcars.co.uk
I'm waiting on an AM04 Stage 2 Turbo, High Flow Manifold, Injectors, Injector Spacers, MAF Tube and Samco LCR TIP however I've only been waiting since the 1st of August and have managed to keep in contact with A&M.

Really hope everything is with me by very early october otherwise I'm going to have to change my plans as time for me is running out!

Addo

I'm waiting on an AM04 Stage 2 Turbo, High Flow Manifold, Injectors, Injector Spacers, MAF Tube and Samco LCR TIP however I've only been waiting since the 1st of August and have managed to keep in contact with A&M.

Really hope everything is with me by very early october otherwise I'm going to have to change my plans as time for me is running out!

up date e-mails have been sent via mike for the manifolds and am04's whilst our seat cupra net forum is down. The seat cupra net forum will be re-activated very soon. Thank you for your patience

gman69uk

I've been trying to get some news from them too, I bought a K03sport turbo from them, Westec fitted it but its knackered and oil pissed out of it, so I had to get my old turbo sent away and re-furbed then got that re-fitted, so all in its cost me about £1300, I've emailed Mike a few times but its all gone quiet and I haven't had a reply for a week. Any advice chaps ? :confused:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
As they're acting as a business, and you are not a b2b sale - you are fully able to employ the sales of goods act.

Not fit for purpose

Demand a refund, or rectification.

gman69uk

Yep , thats what I'm hoping for, what about the labour costs I incurred getting Westec to fit 'knackered turbo' though, or do you think a refund is as good as I'm likely to get ? :confused:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I don't think you would be entitled to labour costs... unless goodwill

what contract do you have with them? a receipt or anything?

Prebs

Dec 28, 2004
Norway, Bergen
I still havent heard anything about the manifold wich I ordered for almost 4 MONTHS ago. Im getting tired of waiting!!!!

Prebs

gman69uk

No receipt just a load of emails between myself and them, money sent by bank transfer then turbo posted to me.
I don't really blame them for my troubles as they only acted as middle men between their supplier and me, they weren't to know the turbo was defective, its just a pain in the bum that I had to shell out the money to get it fitted and find out it was defective. And it isn't a case of some cowboys fitted it and messed it up because a reputable firm who has a lot of experience fitted it , Westec.
I just hope they'll do the right thing and sort out this problem for me.
:cry:

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Only way to get them to reply is to get a solicitor to send them a letter (as i and a few others had the same problem with a refund) Get tuff and dont let them muck you araound

gman69uk

That might be the next plan, only thing is who do you send it to and where, I have no details of address or telephone numbers, everything done by emails !

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise