Help with bi xenon adjustment after I changed bulbs...

Chris78

Oct 5, 2019
Greece
Greetings to all.
I have a leon cupra with original bi xenon lights. Yesterday I installed myself a pair of new bulbs (osram night breakers).

My issue is whille I pressed the new bulbs in the housing I moved the lenses to the side with the force of my hand... And now my lights doesn't targeting correct...

Any help guys?... I'm pissed of with myself..

Chris78

Oct 5, 2019
Greece
Also I have obdeleven pro. So if I can fix it from there I will be happy but I don't know what I have to do....

andylong

Jan 21, 2021
Will the lenses push back into the proper position? are they high, low, left or right

andylong

Jan 21, 2021
The whole headlight assembly can be adjusted for vertical and horizontal alignment. Is that what you moved?

andylong

Jan 21, 2021
Find the adjusters, they have rubber threaded sort of bolts I suppose, one on the outer top part of the headlight and one on the inner lower part of the headlight if memory serves

Chris78

Oct 5, 2019
Greece
Find the adjusters, they have rubber threaded sort of bolts I suppose, one on the outer top part of the headlight and one on the inner lower part of the headlight if memory serves
I opened again the caps to check if I did something wrong but as I show they are properly sit and been pushed to those metal clips all around. Also I checked if they move freely by switching on the ignition. They make this automatic up and down and side to side "dancing"

I will wait till its dark to see again if are ok this time. If not I will probably go to a mechanic because I don't want to manually adjust them myself with the screwdriver..

Chris78

Oct 5, 2019
Greece
So a mini update. I managed to bring via obdeleven the adjustment setting to factory default. Now the side to side looks good but the heights of the beams especially from the left side is pretty low..
My car is already been lowered so I assume I had to raise them via the screws behind the headlights yes?..
Any suggestions?😐

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.