HID problems

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
guys,

i had Matt from MT Audio fit my HID's tday and they wouldnt work. We assumed it was a dodgy relay but when i got home and tried it the relay was fine. No volt was getting through to the bulbs. Just now I drove home on sidelights and thought i'd try the lights and guess what, the passenger side worked but nothing from the drivers side.

Can you guys think of anything that might be the problem? bulbs/ballasts/something else?

or do i just go out and get a new HID kit from a reputable seller.
Please can suggest reputaqble sellers because i need this sorting asap.

Big thanks to Matt for sorting out my audio/sub wiring.

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
i didnt try it no, i assume matt (MT Audio) did. to be honest, its a kit i bought ages ago but never got round to fitting in my last car but as its the same for the leon i thought i'd put it in there. tbh, i dont mind forking out for a brand new reliable kit...just dont wanna waste more money on some dodgy kit!

rydoo

Oct 20, 2009
paisley
mibby its changed mate but when i got my kit 2 years ago is was lifetime,one of my bulbs went and they sent me a new 1 the next day mate.The ones you have orderd should be fine aswell mate

Mar 3, 2009
Hinckley
sal those ones are like the ones i have,i have no problem coming back swapping it all over for you free of charge?
quite weird that only 1 came on after none?!

matt

Doey1978

Jul 15, 2008
Ashford, Kent
I bought the kit that lee said and its great, the mini balast are easy to mount and its all simple to install. 2 year warranty is fine i think as its only £56.99 so if after 2 years they break just buy some more :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.