Hmm, Whats this?

Fatal_Angel

Jan 8, 2006
Norfolk
Hey all, only just noticed this thing, but have no idea what it is! Its got wires coming from from the back of it, just wondering if its a sensor for the temperature or some kind of secuirty device!!! :confused:

Heres a pic of where i mean;

LeonCupraRfront.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Fatal_Angel said:
Hey all, only just noticed this thing, but have no idea what it is! Its got wires coming from from the back of it, just wondering if its a sensor for the temperature or some kind of secuirty device!!! :confused:

Heres a pic of where i mean;

LeonCupraRfront.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.

that's a black LCR

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
And the thing poking out from the roof is what's known as a telegraph pole.

bluehaze

Cupra R Member
Jan 1, 2003
Visit site
think it's where the towing eye which is with the spare wheel screws in, obviously you have to remove the plastic grip first it just pulls off but it needs a good yank!! Can you tell that i have had mine towed previously

or..

if it has wires coming from it it could be the radar detector from the original snooper gps unit

Last edited:

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
bluehaze said:
think it's where the towing eye which is with the spare wheel screws in, obviously you have to remove the plastic grip first it just pulls off but it needs a good yank!! Can you tell that i have had mine towed previously
:wtf: I'd like to see you fit a 18" wheel in that little hole... :-o

Fatal_Angel

Jan 8, 2006
Norfolk
I havent really got fog lights, there twin missiles [B)], that way im never caught in traffic!

I've circled the part i mean in red, its on the right next to the foglight.

Get better reception from the telegraph pole on top of the car :happy:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members