hose size Charge pipe to IC pipework

tarzan

cupra owner from norway
Mar 15, 2008
drammen norway
thanks mate.in norway things are to expensive.my cupra cost 12500£ and uk a same one
4500£:blink: so i`m saveing money any way with shipping coast.

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
in the link I posted on first page, in that store, I paid 25 euro's. so calculating that to pounds its just under 20 quid.

There is a place here which sells them cheaper however I am not so fond of their quality.

Then there is a place that sells forge hoses (and I mean this with all respect) but they are about 8 pounds (not euro's) more expensive per hose!! than the ones I buy. Quality is identical.

I attempted on fitting a 51-63mm 45 degree bend today and there is no way that plastic pipe takes a 63mm!! It's so loose on it it's ridiculous! The 51mm end fits the charge pipe (just).

Also the 45 degree bend seems to take it miles away from the plastic pipe... I'm going to have to rip out the whole lot and just replace it all...

May 16, 2008
southampton
I attempted on fitting a 51-63mm 45 degree bend today and there is no way that plastic pipe takes a 63mm!! It's so loose on it it's ridiculous! The 51mm end fits the charge pipe (just).

Also the 45 degree bend seems to take it miles away from the plastic pipe... I'm going to have to rip out the whole lot and just replace it all...

i want to know if you can get a 51mm to 63mm coulper hose with a alloy pipe in there to the bottom .. and remove the plastic pipe

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.