How difficult is to replace the n75 valve?

Chris78

Oct 5, 2019
Greece
Hi guys! I have a question.. i have a cupra 1p.
I want to install a new n75 valve. How difficult is?.. do i have enough room from above the engine? Or i have to remove other parts so to have better access?
Suggestions from someone that already did that i will appreciate it.. 🙂

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Not sure if it's just the "R" version of the Cupra like I have, but mine is at the top front next to the air intake.

Chris78

Oct 5, 2019
Greece
Not sure if it's just the "R" version of the Cupra like I have, but mine is at the top front next to the air intake.

Screenshot_2021-07-22-17-51-32-463_de.autodoc.gmbh.jpg

Chris78

Oct 5, 2019
Greece
That’s strange I’ve never seen that there on a 2.0t fsi before. Is that a R thing I didn’t think they were any different engine layout wise.
My car Is a german and if you see it have the Brake fluid reservoir on the right behind the intake manifold.... Thats why I'm also confused a little. Its not the R. Its the "normal' CDLD engine..

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Ahh I didn’t see that sorry mate. I’ll take a look at mine in the morning and see if I can find where mine is and let you know the easiest way to remove it. I’m thinking take off the intake at the turbo side and you should be able to reach around to the turbo to take the valve off. Will let you know.

Reactions: Chris78

Chris78

Oct 5, 2019
Greece
Ahh I didn’t see that sorry mate. I’ll take a look at mine in the morning and see if I can find where mine is and let you know the easiest way to remove it. I’m thinking take off the intake at the turbo side and you should be able to reach around to the turbo to take the valve off. Will let you know.
Taking out the intake from turbo its easy but putting my hands around to disassemble anything its pain in the ass 😁
Let me know if you found an easy way 👍

Reactions: 300bhpdaily

Chris78

Oct 5, 2019
Greece
Just looking at it no easy way to do I don’t think mate sorry.
Better then to buy also silicone hoses and give it to a mechanic so to disassemble everything and install also the valve. I hate that i don't have easy access to the turbo.
Thanks mate 👍

Nov 30, 2021
Did you change the n75 yourself then, and you got a pic of where it is located? How easy or hard was it?