How many Mk2 Cupras have been sold in the uk

Al

Aug 29, 2005
New Audi S3's and Edition 30's up this way are quite common, but only seen a handful of Cupra's, including the ones at the Stealer.

Owen, David and myself have one, but there are probably about 10 in the area that I am aware of.

flakmunky

Olympic Knitting Champion
Aug 23, 2005
Marmitehampton
I didn't think they were overpriced... In fact I think they are a bargain...

I was considering going for an A3 but not being a badge snob I really couldn't justify the difference in price. Had to laugh at the look on my neighbours face who was also looking at trading his Golf MkIV for an A3 when he asked me how much my FR cost... He has since been out in a FR170 for a test drive and he also can not see where his £5k would be going!

I think the Leon is one of the best kept motoring secrets.

Last edited:

CV7

Seen a few Cupra R's and plenty of FR's around but I've never seen another Cupra. There's a smart yellow one about which I see some mornings (around Keresley, Coventry) but the twin exhaust and 'LEON' badge gives it away.

Jedimaster65

Searching for a clear lap
Aug 13, 2007
Cheshire
I must be really bucking te trend as I don't like the Cupra black mirror covers and bought new ones sprayed Candy White by local dealer (nice paintjob) which I think looks better, - the mirror housing being half black already.

I also added Cupra badges below the front wing indicators, which really distances me from the common FR ! (Blimey, I sound like a right snob ! :D )

It looks really good and well cool !

Jedimaster65

Searching for a clear lap
Aug 13, 2007
Cheshire
Sorry mate, I can't.

My valet is off sick and the butler is on holiday !

Can't load the shotgun cartridges myself, it's beneath me ! ;)

RickyD1975

Audi A6 2.0TDI 170 S-Line
Jan 2, 2008
North East
New Audi S3's and Edition 30's up this way are quite common, but only seen a handful of Cupra's, including the ones at the Stealer.

Owen, David and myself have one, but there are probably about 10 in the area that I am aware of.

There's two in the Ashington area. Mines a Red one and there's also a Yellow
'07 one which is around 1/2 mile from where I live.

DaveFR

I've not seen any Cupras in Cornwall, and only one Yellow FR (aside from my own Red FR)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.