How old are you?

andrewb

Actually your right, they drive bog standard fleet cars and have not dared to "opt out".

Kvmechelen

*ricardo mayorga*
Sep 11, 2005
i am 25..my previous cars are first a crx vtex my91,then a golf 4 cabriolet..then a subaru gtturbo my 00,then sti my 02 and now a leon FR tdi .................;

and next month my new cupra at last....;-)

runningman

****, looks like I'm the oldest so far, 53 with 06 New leon Sport TFSI....never really thought about the age thing to what you drive..wouldn't worry about it

S8N

I posed thred yarp?
Apr 8, 2007
Manchester
32 driving a TDI FR. Why not petrol? Fuel economy, dislike revving the nuts of the car when the low down diesel grunt is much more fun to me.. and I have to drive 500 mile round trips for work at least twice a month :)

.. plus.. it's bloody brilliant! :D

shaunw

Apr 13, 2007
HANTS
havent actually bought one yet (test drive tomorrow) but anyway I am 39. Mind you someone told my wife I looked 25 the other day so at least I know I'll look OK driving it!!;)

Rob GTI

Oct 28, 2004
South Wales
take a look at what the guys taking the piss drive.bored to ****ing tears in a people carrier no doubt,or sat in a bog standard fleet car,in depression grey.

It's nice to be individual and have something a bit different to everyone else. I remember in my last job instead of pool cars they hired cars like vectras, mondeos, etc and I could never find them in car parks as they blended in so well.

Oh 31 as well so guess I'm mid scale on the ownership table.

tobywuk

Feb 13, 2007
Im 18, and im guessing the youngest. I have a 1.9TDI stylance.

I feel as if im to young to have a car like this and should have a Fiesta ST or something and im now to "sencible"

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
Im 18, and im guessing the youngest. I have a 1.9TDI stylance.

I feel as if im to young to have a car like this and should have a Fiesta ST or something and im now to "sencible"

The question is, why do you have a 'small family car' at your age :p

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
isn't it the norm,for gentlemen of a certain age ,to suddenly buy a sports car and start having an affair with a woman half his age?

can't wait personally :p

Tom99

I win so far, 55, but i think i am 25 sometimes, until i come to do the garden.

markfranklin

Mar 24, 2007
I am 36 and have just ordered the FR TDI in Black Magic.

Much like the Golf TDI this car will replace, I feel it is just right in terms of the car I feel I ought to be driving, the correct "image" and also it is far and away the best of a series of comparable cars I have test driven.

I tried a Ford Focus and Renault Megane, both were no good anyway but I must admit the image thing did come into the equation.

I have a 4 month old baby and my wife drives a Ford Puma (she is 33). We both feel that as long as we can fit the appropriate quick-release car seat in a car and it will accept a folded up pushchair, a little suitcase and a few Tesco carrier bags, why on earth would we sell our souls, give up the reason for living, and get one of those caravan sized bricks that people think you have to have when a child comes along.

I don't think my forthcoming Leon FR is either too "young" or "old" for my age!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.