How times change...

Deleted member 13581

I cant wait to see the wheels.

The red lip will be the mutts nuts.

pauliepaul

stop making my car dirty
Aug 19, 2007
cornwall
that thing is hot to trot, do you have to get a new key to open your boot or did you relocate the latch?? it's tres chic mange tout rodney

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
There is a solenoid that runs from the boot catch to a button on my centre console, beside the handbrake which opens boot when pressed :)

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
If you do it! :D

Bet yours looks the nuts mate, can't go lower on the front, my sump will get crushed! We can do the back though...

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Blimey charlie - I know your names not charlie Ad :clap: Looks much better than when it started out. That smoothed bumper was definately the right direction to go in and the front bumper finishes is off. I love these before and after shots gives you a great retrospective of progress and how far you have come. Keep the good work up [B)]

CupraSA

nice ride their just one question the chin spoiler or lip unser the front bumper is that a seat part or were would i find one! i am from sa but if need be ill import it

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Thanks people! :D

Hell yes, much of my hard earned £££ gone into this baby, not done yet I guess... ;)

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
nice ride their just one question the chin spoiler or lip unser the front bumper is that a seat part or were would i find one! i am from sa but if need be ill import it

Its a spoiler from the MK1 Leon Cupra R, any SEAT dealer can get you one my friend! The part no is in the FAQ section of the Ibiza MK4...

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.