How to PM - Please help!

matfennell

Nov 10, 2009
York
haha yer thanks mate - i just noticed you need 15 (which i have now) so hoepfully give it a day or two and ill be afull member :D

Just really need it because i want to buy something and cant PM the guy about it!!!

Thanks again buddy

Fenners

matfennell

Nov 10, 2009
York
' Originally Posted by spideymack View Post
i'm selling my 16" sport alloys. All have reasonable pirelli pzero nero's (front's pretty new) and all have kerbing from the previous owner - just around the edge of the rim, so look fine when clean.

Located in bonnybridge, central scotland. £120 + delivery £25ish.

Pm if interested - i will measure exact tread.'

Thats why i cant use the contact info

Someones in a mood tonight aint they ;)

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
And that's why I'm soon going to lock down the 'wanted' sections

Not in a mood, just frustrated at short sighted users sometimes...

PS - wouldn't touch 2nd hand tyres regardless.

matfennell

Nov 10, 2009
York
why wouldnt u touch second hand tyres - if they have good tread and aint cracked or anything they should be fine yer ????

Dont have the cash for brand new ones!

And sorry to annoy you mate didnt mean to at all, should have looked at this section first.

dholdi

Jul 3, 2008
Preston
PS - wouldn't touch 2nd hand tyres regardless.

Absolutely, they may have good tread and no cracks but how old are they ?
Tyres have a shelf life which if you use them they will wear out before reaching.
They are the only thing that keeps you in contact with the road - dont skimp, if you cant afford them now save up then put them on.

matfennell

Nov 10, 2009
York
so you reckon i should just get some decent new ones for about £400 with new tyres to be safe - i hear what u are saying and i no your right jsut money yano haha

but yer my life and little ibiza is worth keeping for the sake of £200-£300!

Thanks

Fenners

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
**Fenners, ... Word to the wise... look directly under where m0rks name is on his posts... right above his piccy.. theres a word there.. read it and digest ;)

dholdi

Jul 3, 2008
Preston
I think the fellas got the message, the response re the tyres is the right one and will hopefully be the way forward.

mattjay50

how do u send a pm? ive got enough posts and been on here for more than 15 days and trying to message someone with more than enough posts, cheers

mattjay50

thats strange i was up on 16 now 14, oh well i'll get posting, cheers

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members