I have found the worst ibiza ever......

ibiza_streg

Oct 23, 2006
Cornwall
I always like to look on ebay to if any nice ibizas are for sale and I came across this beauty! I love when it says in the title 'modified'!
This little puppy has been brutally modified into the most unattractive ibiza ever!:blink:
My favourite bit is the blue mesh on the lower grill oh and I can't forget the fake checker plate mats!
Truly brilliant!:D
2149_1.JPG

2294_1.JPG

just look at that mesh....:lol:
If anyone wants to buy it, heres the link!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/seat-ibiza-1-4ltr-8-valve-R-reg-modified_W0QQitemZ180114456892QQihZ008QQcategoryZ18270QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ibiza_streg

Oct 23, 2006
Cornwall
I did actually see that gold one.....that was mint! Atleast he spent more than a fiver on it! If I remember it had leather seats out of a vr6 golf in it, which were actually really nice and I was jealous!

I just noticed the drum brakes have been painted what looks to be yellow, it just gets better!

Dec 17, 2006
Bristol
i like the bright blue gearstick gater and the flower pattern seats. they go together so well....

also are those powerdrums painted yellow??

and what exactly is an 'integrated grille'?

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
Well these two Ibizas are going on piston heads at the moment :

163134-1.jpg

151790-1.jpg

It must be noted that the copper Ibiza isn't all that bad as its got a 1.8T conversion with an uprated turbo and 4pot brakes.

Mig

EssexIbiza1985

Oct 18, 2006
To be fair although kits do look a bit over the top i dont think they are that bad if they are done professionally. ^^ They both look quite mint ^^
They look chavvy when they av sum kit that looks as if its ben stolen off some other chav and looks like its been stuck on by a lepper who doesnt know how to use fibre glass. Then they trim a million holes all over the car and stick some pointless mesh in them. Then theyll buy some ridiculous alloys they got cheap with stupid offset and a style which does not suit the car and every bit of filler they have wacked on is cracked and covered in paint which aint quite matched properly.

So in short they are not my cup of tea but when you get one where someone has bothered to spend a lot of money and got it done professionally I think the car deserves a little bit of respect! Im sure most of us as we are car lovers have been to Max Power Live at some point. And wouldnt turn down the famous Carisma Gold TVR if offered to us:

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=146361

well I wouldn't... unless part of the deal was to become a ''barryboys'' member :lol:

Dec 17, 2006
Bristol
the bottom one looks like the kit has been stolen from any other generic 'individual' barrywagon.

stupid wings, check (both cars)
stupid lights, check (both cars)
pointless wings, check (both cars)
pimping chrome rims, check (both cars)....

i can respect the work and skill put into the cars... but not the cars themselves. sorry!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.