I picked up my Ibiza today!

James_85UK

Feb 23, 2009
Leicester
And let me say by far the finest car I have ever owned, I was going for this but could only afford the 1.4i sport or a 1.8i Corsa SRI and I think I made the right choice.
It just seems so well built and its a pleasure to drive something I've not had for a long time! the doors don't feel and sound like they are made of paper!

So in a summary I must say I love this car!

Last edited:

Nick_A

Not a newie really
Oct 2, 2007
Hertfordshire
And let me say by far the finest car I have ever owned, I was going for this but could only afford the 1.4i sport or a 1.8i Corsa SRI and I think I made the right choice.
It just seems so well built and its a pleasure to drive something I've not had for a long time! the doors don't feel and sound like they are made of paper!

So in a summary I must say I love this car!

:D pics??

James_85UK

Feb 23, 2009
Leicester
I can try tomorrow, I got a digital camera for christmas but like a muppet I have misplaced the USB cable doh! what engine is yours?

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
yeah get some pics up buddy :) welcome to to the forums

you made the right choice, corsas are too common and dont look anything special
________
The Cigar Boss

Last edited:

Keef83

Nov 25, 2008
Maidstone
Yeah welcome, good choice on the Ibitza much better than a corsa although do seem to be getting more common or is that just me???

James_85UK

Feb 23, 2009
Leicester
Not alot really, uprate sound system as I love listening to music whilst driving, and probably tint the windows, no engine mods as it's only the 1.4.

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
Not alot really, uprate sound system as I love listening to music whilst driving, and probably tint the windows, no engine mods as it's only the 1.4.

sounds good to me. theres a few handling and styling mods for the ibiza. have a look in the readers rides for ideas or flick on to mine;)

Jun 13, 2008
Kent
Welcome matey, think you made a bad choice coming on here if all you want to do is that :p
When I came on I said, new stereo and that would be about it, 4 months down the line i've got a double DIN with bass that easily gets into the 140's and plans for more!

Be strong! :D

where abouts are you?

James_85UK

Feb 23, 2009
Leicester
Thanks guys, I'll get pics up soon, just had to order the USB cable for my camera as I lost the thing, really appreciate the welcome too and hope to be talking to you all more on subjects!

James_85UK

Feb 23, 2009
Leicester
Welcome matey, think you made a bad choice coming on here if all you want to do is that :p
When I came on I said, new stereo and that would be about it, 4 months down the line i've got a double DIN with bass that easily gets into the 140's and plans for more!

Be strong! :D

where abouts are you?

Lol don't think I'll have the money straight off but we'll see lol. I'm from Good old Leicester!

James_85UK

Feb 23, 2009
Leicester
hey im tuning on a budget and i think im winning :D

Lol I'll explain why, couple of years ago I bought a saxo on loan and the thing turned out to be a duff, sold that and lost alot of money on it and with what I had left I bought an old clio, that started dying on me but I still have the loan. So I traded in the clio, extended the loan and got the ibiza at a bargain price of £4200 from the Seat dealership in Leicester, they took the clio in as trade but before I do anything major with it I'll be saving up to pay off the loan!

Phew sorry about wall of text.

Ptar64

Feb 26, 2009
Lol I'll explain why, couple of years ago I bought a saxo on loan and the thing turned out to be a duff, sold that and lost alot of money on it and with what I had left I bought an old clio, that started dying on me but I still have the loan. So I traded in the clio, extended the loan and got the ibiza at a bargain price of £4200 from the Seat dealership in Leicester, they took the clio in as trade but before I do anything major with it I'll be saving up to pay off the loan!

Phew sorry about wall of text.

I presume you mean Francis Motor Group? Thats where I got my Ibiza from, good customer service down there! Sorted all my problems with my car. Hoping they might have a FR TDi version of either the Ibiza or Leon soon, that I may purchase :D.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise