• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
...Solid front one will add heaps of vibration if that bothers you.

hmm, u think so? I'm just sick of my exhaust banging and needing adjusting when i change gear fast. its not exactly the smoothest of rides atm with the coilovers so low lol ahh well ill give it a go ..if i don't like it ill just take it out, no bother. just waiting for him to make it up now.

so do all the VR6 mounts definitely fit aswell? 8v/16v or it don't matter? with no modding needed?
 
i figure my subframe isn't solidly mounted - so I'll see how that goes.

not got it yet, but at least I can mock up the mount on my spare subfrae