Ibiza Cupra TDi Silicon hoses?

stewbake

Nov 10, 2005
A land down under
Alright guys, does anyone know where I can get some silicon hoses (specifically turbo) similar to Samco ones?
It'll be for a Mk4 Ibiza cupra TDi, and I'm not looking for any performance upgrade, just got fed up with Turbo hose keep blowing off and am looking at alternatives before I replace it.

Cheers

timbotdi

Oct 18, 2006
To the best of my knowledge, no one has made a complete kit... I believe some hoses are common with the 1.8T engine, but it's an expensive process to find out which ones! Your only other option is to take the car off the road for a couple of weeks and send your old hoses off to a custom silicon hose manufacturer...

T

dontbeefkeith

I know this thread is fairly old, is there any updates on the turbo hose. Mines gone twice in 6 months. Speaking to a seat technician they said the clips that hold the hose to the turbo are crud and there's not a right lot they can do!

Russ_tdi

Mar 8, 2006
i made some up for my car only took a couple of days. used the demo tweek catalogue found all the bits i need that way. bin slowly changin some of the pipes to metle and hav never had a prob cince that was just over a year ago.

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
i made some up for my car only took a couple of days. used the demo tweek catalogue found all the bits i need that way. bin slowly changin some of the pipes to metle and hav never had a prob cince that was just over a year ago.

Nics, any engine bay pics Russ? ;)

Russ_tdi

Mar 8, 2006
here ya all go this was wen i first put them on i hat to use some of the old pipe to join the new ones

DSC00207.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

then wen i got the hard pipes in

DSC00640.jpg

2007_1007CorsaSportMeet0093.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

and wot it looks like now because of the FMIC iv hat to cut quite a bit off the front bumper and can no longer hav the grill

2007_1007CorsaSportMeet0260.jpg

Mikey_H

258.7BHP 39?ft/lb
Feb 15, 2007
Buckingham
call up sfs they do sell a kit for the golf mk4 tdi you are required to schop it about a bit and if you have a forge fmic your going to need a reducer aswell, the pipe they send out goes into a smic for the golf but it also comes with a better version of the clips that connect the pipes together instead of being made out of a tin like material like mine where its like solid metal so they shouldn't break if you stillcan't find them on the website either pm me or call Lee at SFS

G!zmond0

Alright guys, does anyone know where I can get some silicon hoses (specifically turbo) similar to Samco ones?
It'll be for a Mk4 Ibiza cupra TDi, and I'm not looking for any performance upgrade, just got fed up with Turbo hose keep blowing off and am looking at alternatives before I replace it.

Cheers

Had the same problem man.It gets worse once you make remap.
try to clean the iron pipe on the outside and also the hose from the inside with some kind of rug.I did that and things got back to normal

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members