Ibiza FR TSI - new car doesn't have arm rest, can one be fitted?

Lauraliz91

Aug 7, 2022
Good afternoon all,

I am new to this forum and would really appreciate a bit of help please.

I bought an Ibiza FR TSI 95 69 plate yesterday and it doesn't have an arm rest in the middle. Is this something I can get fitted?

Thank you :cool:

p.s Picture of my new baby attached.

Attachments

• Ibiza FR.jpg
    Ibiza FR.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 146
Reactions: jcbmally

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
Hello & welcome to the forum.

Have you looked at the sponsors on here? Here's a link Ibiza Accessories. I've used these guys for my Cupra and found them really helpful. It looks like they do an armrest too (y) .

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
Yeah, not too difficult. It comes with everything you need to fit it. Does yours have a cup holder at the back of the centre console where the armrest would go?

Lauraliz91

Aug 7, 2022
Yes it’s like a square cup holder. I feel like my arm is flapping about when driving! 😅

Lauraliz91

Aug 7, 2022

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
There are two versions - one where the armrest / lid to the storage compartment is black vinyl (‘pleather’) and the other version has a black fabric covered armrest / lid. Part numbers;

- vinyl version; 6F0061123XU2
- fabric version; 6F0061123LI8

The current model VW Polo has the same armrest and forum members on the Polo forum who’ve fitted it have said it’s fairly straightforward to do.

As @oldgitdave had suggested, it’d be worth contacting the forum sponsor @SEAT Motor Parts regarding availability / whether there is a forum member discount off the price.

If you’re happy with a used armrest, there are usually a few used examples for sale on sites such as eBay. Be sure to search for the genuine Seat Ibiza armrest though as there are some non-genuine alternatives for sale that don’t look as good and may not fit as well as the genuine article.

Reactions: Dad and Lauraliz91

Lauraliz91

Aug 7, 2022
There are two versions - one where the armrest / lid to the storage compartment is black vinyl (‘pleather’) and the other version has a black fabric covered armrest / lid. Part numbers;

- vinyl version; 6F0061123XU2
- fabric version; 6F0061123LI8

The current model VW Polo has the same armrest and forum members on the Polo forum who’ve fitted it have said it’s fairly straightforward to do.

As @oldgitdave had suggested, it’d be worth contacting the forum sponsor @SEAT Motor Parts regarding availability / whether there is a forum member discount off the price.

If you’re happy with a used armrest, there are usually a few used examples for sale on sites such as eBay. Be sure to search for the genuine Seat Ibiza armrest though as there are some non-genuine alternatives for sale that don’t look as good and may not fit as well as the genuine article.
Hi, thank you for taking your time to reply.

Yes I think I would much rather buy a genuine Seat Ibiza one rather than a non-branded one. I will contact Seat Motor parts regarding the arm rest,

Thank you, appreciate it.

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Good afternoon all,

I am new to this forum and would really appreciate a bit of help please.

I bought an Ibiza FR TSI 95 69 plate yesterday and it doesn't have an arm rest in the middle. Is this something I can get fitted?

Thank you :cool:

p.s Picture of my new baby attached.
Welcome the forum. Great little car the Ibiza and as others have said there are genuine armrests available to fit your car. I fitted one to my partners car, really easy, was about a 5 min job.

RainyDay

May 9, 2022
Does your car have the elbow pad/flip cover over the central compartment? If so (at least on my car) this can telescope forward as an arm rest.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.