Ibiza PD 130 TDI Rolling Road Results!

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Had it done in September 2007 and meant to post it in the diesel section but forgot! :doh:

Here we go anyway - done on a dyno-dynamics rolling road at JKM in Portsmouth area.

Very happy, its an Upsolute Remap i've had around 15 months with the PD 160 intake pipes and a K&N panel filter.

The pic:
XHE.jpg

The graph:
XHE-1.gif

What do you think??

Getting a Milltek end of this month so that might help a bit more... :D

devonutopia

fabia-lous
Mar 30, 2004
Exmouth / Exeter
Good place for a rolling road. Sounds like the 130 is well setup, and a good base for further modding

My JKM plot - same style. :) This was done with little bits like NOS and LPG, as well as a good caning for a few minutes beforehand. Taught the car how I wanted her to perform on the rollers. :cartman:

S10.gif

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
:p

What's your torque like- similar?

No, quite different lower down, as I asked for my peak torque to be reduced to save my clutch. The standard map caused it to slip badly (was on 90-100k miles at the time).
Original clutch is now on 140k miles and no slip :D

Even if you are 10bhp down, you have several hundred KGs less weight advantage over my barge :(

Forgot to add - Upsolute (Simon Coe) did do me a third map - again with torque reduced, but with top-end power increased; never got it loaded on though as I thought I had a boost leak that needed fixing. WOuld have been interesting to see what that put out :)

Last edited:

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Mine is running fine, hopefully uprating the brakes in the next few weeks. Then I can look at a remap "woohoo"

Need to get coilovers as well, so that Rash can't fit his fist in the wheel arch.

Cough, twin pipe, cough.:whistle:

Rash enjoys fisting arches... :whistle:

I think I will get twin pipes, its not an FR and its not a Cupra - maybe a square one! :D lol

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Thanks for the comments guys :thumbup:

I suppose you can't have torque and bhp from a generic map, so i'm very pleased - still on standard clutch for now :whistle:

Maybe I will talk to Allards next year! ;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.