Mar 13, 2019
So if anyone wants to join a active fb forum (most of you are probably already in it) its called ibizaownersclub and it has 22,000 people in it. Answers to questions are almost instant and compared to this website its a massive help and also community too. See you guys there

Reactions: LeighPing1

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
So if anyone wants to join a active fb forum (most of you are probably already in it) its called ibizaownersclub and it has 22,000 people in it. Answers to questions are almost instant and compared to this website its a massive help and also community too. See you guys there
Sorry this reply any more ‘instant’ but seeing as there’s probably not many up at 2 in the morning I’ll reply anyway.
I personally find this forum very useful as I’m sure most other people do too.
Happy motoring buddy.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Answers to questions are almost instant and compared to this website its a massive help and also community too.

Way to start off your time on this forum!!

I think you may have worded that incorrectly. You will find this forum/website one of the most informative and helpful forums around. The problem I think with your statement is that there appears to be more of a spread of vehicle ownership on this forum where as your Fb forum is dedicated to the Ibiza model.

I am sure there are lots of others on this forum that have received instant specific answers to issues that they have and are very happy to be a part of this forum.

Welcome to the forum by the way but don’t disregard it as a place of no knowledge and help, this is a great place for help and discussion and in my opinion I’m happy to be a member but I’m afraid I have to decline you offer of joining your FB group as I simply don’t have an Ibiza and therefore it will be of no use to me.

Have a nice day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015

As has already been said above. This is an active forum with a large active community. I'm a MK2 Leon owner. And there's quite a few of us on here that are active. But as the MK3 is now more prevalent, the majority of active users are MK3 owners. That's just the way it is. Often if you ask a question and it goes unanswered it's because we don't have the model or genuinely don't know.

Brimfull

Nov 7, 2018
Wrexham
I have always found this forum to be great and I have always recieved replies promptly.

Enjoy Facebook if Wheel Wednesday and throwback Tuesday is your thing

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: dm222 and Maypack

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
Maybe a better choice of "go faster stickers" and "instant power electric turbos" postings other there.

Seriously though, some sections of all the VW Group motoring forums go quiet at times, it is just the way things are, the "weaknesses" of seatcupra.net and briskoda.net might be that they tend to attract more technical queries and get more answers to these queries than other "sticker" orientated motoring forums - and that catches my interest and involvement.

Happy FB'ng there.

Reactions: Crossthreaded

jdmsx

Away washing the car
I find the the Ibiza Owners Club to be completely useless when it comes to trying to find out info. Facebook is rubbish for trying to find posts and hardly anyone ever replies when they can actually see the post! Usually the replies are completely irrelevant to what you have asked. Much prefer asking on here as it may not be as “active” as a facebook group, but the smaller user group makes it much better to interact with one another and navigate around. Plus forums are more of an old-school method, which means more of the older generation with their vast experience and knowledge will happily help out:thumbup:

SEAT Rule

Nov 19, 2019
To be honest I agree with the other guys who've posted in this thread, I'm not a fan of Facebook I'm not into posting up what I've eaten today or what clothes I've bought, to me Facebook is like Marmite you either like it or don't, and I don't like Marmite but each to their own though.
Plus like the others have mentioned this Forum caters for all the SEAT models not just the Ibiza.

But yeah if Facebook is your thing then fair play.

Si

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.