Induction upgrade

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Been browsing the several different threads about this, didn't want to start another 'panel filter or open cone' debate, seems to be about 50 on every car forum :rolleyes:

I want an open cone for increased dump valve noise level, and also induction noise too. For the moment, i think the panel filter is winning, just for ease of dropping in and it's done. How much will i be looking at for a Green cotton version? £40?

Another thought was the idea of fitting a cone filter inside the standard airbox. Anyone else had this idea? Standard airbox looks pretty beefy to me, would it be possible to do this? Or have i been drinking too much tonight? :drunk:

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
get a great big jetex filter and a forge 007p, then it will be as loud as you want it. remove the bonnet lining and your away.

dont expect the scooby or cossie sound though

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
How much would i be looking at for a jetex cone then? Is this the one you would recommend over the others?

Bounty`

I have a green cotton cone filter that's never been used if you're interested?

Bounty`

He must have edited it :whistle: could have swarn it just said green filter, any way how much?

I'll have a check on their website, forgotten how much I bought it for now :rolleyes:

I'll also check what size the inlet is for you :)

Jul 8, 2007
My choice would be the the Dynatwist removable heat shield for winter an great dumping noise and induction with turbo spool :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members