Infotainment system changing volume/temp without input

Jun 13, 2023
Hi,
Hoping someone can help with my Cupra Leon VZ3 '22, my infotainment system automatically does 3 things without any input, lowers volume, raises temperature and turn on heated seats. It's super distracting, blocks the screen and is a pain to readjust the settings mid drive

I've booked it in but the next available date is in July, car is almost undriveable in this condition so wondering if anyone has any insight?

This is what happens but normally the settings change more aggressively than that

Jun 13, 2023
Guess i have no choice but to wait the month...considering pulling the fuse for the heated seats as that's the most painful issue of the 3, would this void warranty or anything?

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
At the start of the video, the voice assistant comes on the screen. Has this not been initiated and does the infotainment misbehave every time this shows? It used to bug the hell out of me until I switched it off in the settings menu (although infotainment items never changed)...now it just reboots :mad:.

Jun 13, 2023
I think its unrelated to the voice assistant, i had turned it off previously and the issues would still happen, its only back on cause i reset the system hoping that might fix things

Reactions: Yern
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.