Installed HID's

ChrisUK

Eat My Smoke
Oct 20, 2004
Liverpool, UK
Well it works out at £58 for the HID kit & LED side light bulbs - one of the cheapest, yet most effective MODS i've ever done :)

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
See if i asked my missus to buy me a camera for my birthday, she wouldnt coz she knows that i would want a few taken before she wraps it up for me, ones taken behind closed doors if you get what i mean, its like when i say to her, lets go buy some shopping at lakeside for you, shes says no, she knows the small print that a visit to La Senza or Ann summers is compulsory if I'm buygin for her.. LOL

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
LOL Slick!

Thing is though - as you have taken a second mortgage for your car you sorta created that enviroment yourself! :lol:

As I told you before I persuaded mine that because I am not changing car for a couple of years I am essentially saving thousands and buy mods tides me over until I do change car...She is ok with it for now :D

marshyc

Mar 12, 2006
Huddersfield
Well after looking at this thread and loads of others I decided to take the plunge (after clearance from the missus:blink:). I have ordered a H7 set from diane-shop on ebay, some LED side lights from ultraleds and a set of H1 Osram Night Breakers off ebay. All in £77.38

Been frightening the last few weeks on way to and coming home from work. Lights aren't the best even on high beam and then if a car comes the other I had to go to dipped and couldn't see a :censored: thing. Not good coming over moors with no lights, 100 foot drops and sheep wandering in the road.:drive1:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.