Installed HID's

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
You need to buy a pair yes, so £12 including postage.. as for a pic..

DSC00081.jpg

Just the sidelights

DSC00082.jpg

With the HIDs...;)

Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
fitted my kit yesterday (il get some pics as son as i can) and was landed how easy it was to fit until i turned them on and one of the bulbs was faulty so £17 for a new set of bulbs :( (sh*t hapens i suppose). Ive fitted the passenger side ballast inside the plastic cover that you have to remove to get access to the light. There is a perfect space below the headlight for it to site and the cover keeps the elements off it. Happy days, just gonna try and find a more discreate place for the driver side on when the replacement bulb comes (The intercooler bolt thats in this thread sounds spot on)

PS one of the best mods ive done as even with a bulb out the difference in the night vision is awesome with the kit. Worth every penny

Did you contact the seller about the faulty bulb? He seems to be quite helpfull...

ChrisUK

Eat My Smoke
Oct 20, 2004
Liverpool, UK
Received & fitted sidelights today - fantastic :)

Took me a little while as the passenger side light cover now only comes off about 2 inches due to HID kit lol...........then the light cover clip come off & it took me 10 min to fish it out, then another 15 to clip it back in !!!

Anyway, all looks fab now, will get pics up asap (my phone broke today so sent it back to O2 - so cant take pic). One thing after another lol

Nice one for the heads up on the side lights Slick - they are like mini HID's !!!!!!

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Lads lads lads, if you want a sidelight to match the HID colour.. get these

Wedge Sidelight SMT LED

I have a set in mine and Jonjay has seen them in the flesh and even he said it matches the HID colour! ;)

Little expensive you may say, but you get what you pay for here!!

A little note thou also, i use Ultra Leds for all my leds, getting all my festoons from there next week also! :D
Yes these are definately the best ones I seen. I noticed my 6 LED ones are slightly more blue than the current HIDs.

I shall purchase a pair soon! hehe

ChrisUK

Eat My Smoke
Oct 20, 2004
Liverpool, UK
Well worth it & quick delivery too - might get some of them for my bike !!

I'll get some shots up as soon as my phone comes back....

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Get yourself a proper camera you cheapskate! haha :lol:

I just ordered mine as well! And so has my colleague sitting next to me.

ChrisUK

Eat My Smoke
Oct 20, 2004
Liverpool, UK
Get yourself a proper camera you cheapskate! haha :lol:

I just ordered mine as well! And so has my colleague sitting next to me.

Haha - why, 5mp camera is enough for me !!

To tell you the truth, I do need a nice slim line digi cam......but thats another thread :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.