Installing nomad pillar

gtd86

Doctor of driving
Sep 9, 2006
www.batit.com
Hi all, looking for some info on installing the nomad pillar, mine came with a screw... no velcro...

Stupid thing is that the screw is black, ok if you have the black pillar, i remeber seeing a guide somwhere, was it on pabs site?

Looked but redirects to seatcupra guides but nothing in there about the pillar...

Please help

Cheers

virdi

Nov 12, 2006
Middlesex
I believe Nomad are in the process of making a new type of Pillar Pod thingy for the Leon's... This time it will have a hole for a screw - To help hold it in place....

They will also provide a nice little cap to cover the screw :)

gtd86

Doctor of driving
Sep 9, 2006
www.batit.com
well thats the one i got... it came with a hole already drilled near the top at the center, but they gave you one of those number plate screws with the fold over cap thingy, but its black... prob look ok on the cupra R interior but gona look bit odd on the grey interior

So just been out n bought some white number plate screws, see if they look any better, also got a roll of double sided tape stuff, but the stuff for putting trim on the car(kinda spongy).

Wackojacko

Aug 21, 2006
Maidenhead, Berks
I can confirm, that after just opening the box. Nomad are indeed shipping the pillars now with a screw fit as opposed to Velcro.

Which suits me just fine given i have a black pillar, with a black interior !

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.