Insurance Hike For Revo?

Moost

Feb 23, 2011
West Midlands
^^ Any word yet Moost ?

Sorry for the delay Stevoz03 didn't get chance over the weekend but have just done it. Right additions to the policy skirts & spoiler, lowered springs, milltek cat back and Revo 220........£57.74 but that will probably include a £17.50 charge for changing the policy. On top of that it's cost me an extra £34.50 for business use. So £57.74 is pretty good value for all of the mod's me thinks and all legal and above board.

Moost

Feb 23, 2011
West Midlands
Blade the insurance company is elephant.

Alrite JC, i'm 41 mate with full NCB and thats with guaranted bonus protection.

Moost

Feb 23, 2011
West Midlands
JC it's probably the only good thing about getting old is slightly cheaper insurance when you want to a sweet ride with a few extras. BTW liking the the vid with all of the new trick bits, looks like you had a good day indulging in the extra power:lol:

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
LOL, thanks mate. Pleased with the results tbh and will be going 2+ shortly with the addition of the twintercooler and induction kit hehehehehehe. Then need to pluck up the courage and confront the insurers. 36 years old 1 years NCB as I only relocated to the UK in 2008. they are gonna love me hehehehehehhe

Sep 2, 2010
Leeds
Ah seems like you got off quite lightly moost! thanks for the info, and Jason don't worry im screwed aswell, 19 with only 1NCB so could be charged hundreds! :(

Moost

Feb 23, 2011
West Midlands
Well guys I think it's probably better to take little bit of pain now if the worst was to happen and the insurance decides not to pay out, now that would hurt massively. Life without Boc or Cupra!!!!!!:(

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
:-o:wtf: £136.00!!!!!!!!! Mother fu$%$£rs!!!!!!
Oh well, I should just pay it I guess and get it over with!

Sep 2, 2010
Leeds
Thats quite pricey! Was that everything declared or just the exhaust? Might call Admiral today at some point and see how much more they want for mine. I'll post when I do.

Sep 2, 2010
Leeds
Just off the phone to Admiral myself and they have quoted me £140.03 (why oh why the 3 pence I don't know) and thats for a Revo stage 1 and KW coilovers. Not too bad I think.