Insurance Hike For Revo?

Moost

Feb 23, 2011
West Midlands
Has anyone who's had the Revo Remap told their insurance.....obviously for better fuel economy ;) and if so what did it cost?

Moost

Feb 23, 2011
West Midlands
Thinking of going Revo 220 + Milltek cat-back once they're sorted their little issue with the cars fitted with HID's

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
If you're going cat back mate you seriously don't need to worry about it. It's the turbo back where the issue is.

Moost

Feb 23, 2011
West Midlands
That's right, my boc is standard hehehehehe. Skirts are the OEM ones and the spoiler is JE DESIGN.

Yes, had OEM skirts and spoiler fitted the weekend was going to fit my LED fogs as well but not H11 as stated in stupid user manual....thankfully didn't take bumper off to find out they were HB4's also had corner fogs turned off the weekend piece of cake.

Moost

Feb 23, 2011
West Midlands
Yes did my DRL's and No. plate a week or so back.....looks mint now, not tatty yellow ones anymore. Not so bothered about doing side lights as you can't see them with HID's on.

collegeboy09

Moving along with 215bhp
Sep 18, 2009
Northants
Hopefully mine will be a little bit less than that......cus i'm an old git. Was the £50 for the year or till the end of your policy?

That was for the year. My policy renewed on march 1st and that was the amount for the mod cover. Not bad I thought

Moost

Feb 23, 2011
West Midlands
No not a bad price at all to be fair and like you say at least your legal and fully covered. The only thing that could be a problem is the warranty but thats if they find out, it's not as if your going to turn round and tell them is it......thats for them to check!

collegeboy09

Moving along with 215bhp
Sep 18, 2009
Northants
Exactly. Plus I'm not getting my car serviced by seat. Revo headquarters is behind where I work and as they do serving to full vw specification then it suits me

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.