Interior Light Problem

theBadger

Hey, i was wondering if anyone else has had all their interior lights go?( inc boot) I've looked at the fuses and cant find any relating to them :confused: My car is a 57 Leon mk2 FR.

I went to change my rear ceiling light bulb, took off the clear cover and took out the bulb. That was it!! and now no lighting. All my other lights work(dash,side etc) if that's any help.

Thanks for any help

theBadger

you dont by any chance know the fuse number? i cant find the corresponding fuse in my manual :confused:

Andrei_VVB

it is a 7,5 A red one in the end of the dashboard. On left wheel cars it is in the right side. On a row there are a set of three. It is the one from the middle. ;)

theBadger

Hey thanks for your help. I'm either being a complete idiot or blind but i cannot find this damn fuse [:@] the 7.5A red one
I've looked in the fuse box next to the battery in the engine bay and in the compartment underneath to the right of the steering column (RHD) and all that one contains is relays.
I would post the pictures i took but it wont let me attach them.
If its in at the end of the dashboard have i got a 3rd place it'l be??
Again thanks for your help

theBadger

YOU ABSOLUTE LEGEND!!!!! :clap:

I'd never of thought of looking there, nice to see the manual doesn't even mention it!!
Well i found the offending fuse and it is blown. :funk:
Happy Days!!
Again Cheers for all of your help peeps

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.