Interior Styling

Gunwande

Just thought I'd show some images of my vent and gear lever surrounds I fitted today.

Thanks to previous posts for advice on getting vents out, used the method of taking centre console out then pushing the centre vents out.

they are red honest took the pictures with my phone.

l_ad08a5a301cbab724e9bbc39f8412430.jpg

l_0fb4ebac6ac75f7067e4dee0ea09186f.jpg

l_4d3309cc718f84f1ed58be7b99520ab0.jpg

Opinions please...

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunwande

Cheers

cant decide whether or not to spray the centre console surround red as well now or leave it alone?

Deleted member 19188

Sorry but I prefer the shiny chrome that I've got - think thats a bit 'too' much colour in the middle of the dash
(my opinion! If you like it then thats what matters!!)

bizzaboy

Good job! I bought the Chrome Vent Kit, but haven't attempted to remoev the centre console to fit the Two surrounds - not sure I'd be able to get it back all together again!! lol. :confused:

So it's still on the "to do" list. :whistle:

CJFR

Ibiza FR TDi PD150
Nov 19, 2006
Northern Ireland
Good job! I bought the Chrome Vent Kit, but haven't attempted to remoev the centre console to fit the Two surrounds - not sure I'd be able to get it back all together again!! lol. :confused:

So it's still on the "to do" list. :whistle:

No need to remove ther centre console. Screwdriver to pop off the old surround and a pair of pilers to pull the vent out worked a treat for me.

Gunwande

No need to remove ther centre console. Screwdriver to pop off the old surround and a pair of pilers to pull the vent out worked a treat for me.

i only took the centre console out as i could see myself slipping with a screwdriver and scratching the dash board.

only took about an hour to do all 4 and the centre console pops out easily - 6 screws job done, didn't take any connections out just let the console hang down.

Gunwande

its a face lifted 56 plate, i photoshoped the license plate off

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members