Ipod menu options

Balddee2

Oct 10, 2009
Hi,

Have just taken delivery of a new Exeo St Sport Tech and have a couple of questions re the Ipod interface with the Media system.

It doesn't appear to show track names / artists etc - is this normal?
I can't seem to find a way to navigate through the ipod menu e.g. playlists, albums artists, it just seems to play the list that is on when you connect the ipod, is that normal too?

Many thanks for any help.

Balddee2

Oct 10, 2009
:( ok cheers. No doubt I'm being thick here but when you say you just bought a cable, what do you mean?

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Since the SE Tech has the Sat Nav option as standard, buy yourself some SD cards and copy your music across to them, rather than the iPod. Have a read through some of the older threads in this forum about SD cards and you'll find everything you need - including unanimous agreement that the iPod connection is terrible.

Dave_

Jul 7, 2011
Hertfordshire
I bought a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable and plug my iPhone into the AUX socket.

Much simpler. Was going to get some SD cards but can't be arsed :)

Balddee2

Oct 10, 2009
Cheers Dave - presume you still can't access all the menu's through the car's media system can you or do you just do it through the ipod as it's easier to hand so to speak?

Dave_

Jul 7, 2011
Hertfordshire
That's right, everything is controlled via your iPod.

Every car I've had with an Aux In socket has always needed the iPod volume and head unit volume to be really high to get decent volume from it. Not in the Exeo though, the Bose is amped up a treat :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise