Irish Cupra Owners.

Damo7

Sep 11, 2016
Hi there,
I ordered an Irish Cupra ST this week in red with Dsg and various other extras. I tried to order the ACC but for some unknown reason it's not available on Irish Cupra's.

I noticed on the pics of the black edition UK Cupra posted last week that it came with lovely bespoke Cupra floor mats. I'm wondering if Irish Cupra's get these?

Lastly have we many Irish Cupra owners here? I see the good thread with lots of FRs etc.

Thanks

belfastone

Sep 15, 2016
Belfast
Hi there,
I ordered an Irish Cupra ST this week in red with Dsg and various other extras. I tried to order the ACC but for some unknown reason it's not available on Irish Cupra's.

I noticed on the pics of the black edition UK Cupra posted last week that it came with lovely bespoke Cupra floor mats. I'm wondering if Irish Cupra's get these?

Lastly have we many Irish Cupra owners here? I see the good thread with lots of FRs etc.

Thanks

Ill be able to answer your questions in December, thats when i receive mine.. the only thing i didnt select was the performance pack (bigger disks and Brembo brakes, ect).

What date are you expecting yours?

Damo7

Sep 11, 2016
I'm hoping to have it for the 171 plate in January.

- red ST
- black pack
- bucket seats
- rear camera
- sensors front and back
-lane n light assist pack
- alarm
- full link.

Hopefully it'll be a good decision.

belfastone

Sep 15, 2016
Belfast
I'm hoping to have it for the 171 plate in January.

- red ST
- black pack
- bucket seats
- rear camera
- sensors front and back
-lane n light assist pack
- alarm
- full link.

Hopefully it'll be a good decision.

Nice spec, seems strange not to have selected the black edition though.. im hoping the same, coming from an M3 as my daily!

mx5

Apr 26, 2014
Ireland
I have a manual 280, white with black pack for the last year. Love it.

Standard black mats in mine. They are a bugger to keep clean. Might look for the cupra ones.

Damo7

Sep 11, 2016
I have a manual 280, white with black pack for the last year. Love it.

Standard black mats in mine. They are a bugger to keep clean. Might look for the cupra ones.

Ah delighted to hear you like it. The Cupra mats look like a great touch. I'll prob get some too
Where are you based?

jazza fr

Apr 4, 2012
Ireland
Hey Damo, another irish (well im english but live in tipp) cupra owner here. I have a 161 290. Standard black mats too. Havent seen the cupra mats before. Bet your itching to get the car. Where did you order from?

Steelywhisper

Jul 28, 2016
Ireland
I have a 161 290 ST, mine only came with standard mats.
They are not the most common car around, since I have mine I think I've seen 2 others but countless FR's

Steelywhisper

Jul 28, 2016
Ireland
16 is the year 2016 and the 1 is first 6 months and 2 is for the last 6 months so this year we have 161 & 162 next year is 171 & 172

Damo7

Sep 11, 2016
Hey Damo, another irish (well im english but live in tipp) cupra owner here. I have a 161 290. Standard black mats too. Havent seen the cupra mats before. Bet your itching to get the car. Where did you order from?

I currently own a vRS Octavia and my dealer Monaghans in Galway just got the SEAT franchise on Oct 1st and I'm the first new car order. Starting with a Cupra ain't a bad start for them I guess.
I've never even seen an ST Cupra in the metal but the reports are all positive

Last edited:

jazza fr

Apr 4, 2012
Ireland
Drove an ST Cupra down in Blackwater motors in Cork, great car to drive. I was close to buying it but got a great deal on my own so maybe next time.

Ken H

Dec 20, 2015
Cork , Ireland
Hey Damo! I'm living in Cork and have my 290 st now for 7 months. At the time of ordering I was told I couldn't have leather seats without the white trim on the outside but I kept pushing for it! I was also told I couldn't get the black pack (badge at back, grille and interior trim) . On collection it arrived exactly how I ordered it. It's a cracking car, absolutely no faults whatsoever. In the 7 months I met one guy with a 3 door in a petrol station and only yesterday was driving behind a white st on a nice back road to home. It may have been the car someone previously said in the thread they took for a test drive in Blackwater motors . It is a rare car in Ireland but one you will certainly enjoy!

Damo7

Sep 11, 2016
Hey Damo! I'm living in Cork and have my 290 st now for 7 months. At the time of ordering I was told I couldn't have leather seats without the white trim on the outside but I kept pushing for it! I was also told I couldn't get the black pack (badge at back, grille and interior trim) . On collection it arrived exactly how I ordered it. It's a cracking car, absolutely no faults whatsoever. In the 7 months I met one guy with a 3 door in a petrol station and only yesterday was driving behind a white st on a nice back road to home. It may have been the car someone previously said in the thread they took for a test drive in Blackwater motors . It is a rare car in Ireland but one you will certainly enjoy!

Man I'm glad to hear another good report, compared to the Golf R which are everywhere I bever see Cupra's, FR yes. I'm really looking forward to getting it now.

What's the range like in the tank? 600km

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.