Is my old car still on the forum?

BBoy82

Dan the compressor man...
Oct 25, 2008
East Northants
I sold my LCR, called Fuzz, (MW** FZZ) just over a year ago in order to fund the purchase of an Audi S4 B5.

I was just wondering if she's still about...
Dan

BBoy82

Oct 25, 2008
East Northants
Cheers fellas!

The S4 is immense, but because of the longer gear throw, horrible 'box, and increased fuel consumption the wife hates it.

She's undergoing an RS4/RS6 hybrid K04 build at the mo. I fitted the turbos as a bare bones swap when one of the K03's went pop, and I'm working at building a solid 550hp/500ftlb motor.

Here she is...
FB5.jpg

FB4.jpg

FB3.jpg

FB2.jpg

FB1.jpg

DSC06810.jpg

DSC06811.jpg

DSC06806.jpg

Hope you like it, albeit not an LCR.

BBoy82

Oct 25, 2008
East Northants
not seen it.

what's the S4 like? Im interested in getting one or Evo.

They are fantastic cars, but they are headed to the point where a bog standard car, even if with full service history, will require a lot of work. Luckily, the S/RS's are all galvanised, so the bodywork will be ok, it's just everything else!

Plus double turbos can mean double trouble, and Audi parts aren't cheap!
And to do big jobs usually means pulling the front of the car off, or pulling the motor entirely. Not fun, but I've managed to do a turbo swap in one long weekend...

There are some beautiful cars for sale over on Audisrs.com at the minute. I would seriously recommend going for a forum members car if you decide to go that way.

JPS1

Cupra Of Death!!!
Nov 12, 2009
Stoke On Trent
Hi Dan, he is a member on here but rarely posts. I work with him & was with him when he view & collected the car. His user name on here is Nick_17. We are just in the process of doing the rods and fitting the relentless V3 manifold

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
Cheers fellas!

The S4 is immense, but because of the longer gear throw, horrible 'box, and increased fuel consumption the wife hates it.

She's undergoing an RS4/RS6 hybrid K04 build at the mo. I fitted the turbos as a bare bones swap when one of the K03's went pop, and I'm working at building a solid 550hp/500ftlb motor.

Here she is...
FB5.jpg

FB4.jpg

FB3.jpg

FB2.jpg

FB1.jpg

DSC06810.jpg

DSC06811.jpg

DSC06806.jpg

Hope you like it, albeit not an LCR.

I do like the audi's & had a look at a few A4's before buying the leon,came close to buying a V6 2.5tdi but reality struck the running cost & be it a saloon didnt meet my needs :(

Last edited:

BBoy82

Oct 25, 2008
East Northants
Hi Dan, he is a member on here but rarely posts. I work with him & was with him when he view & collected the car. His user name on here is Nick_17. We are just in the process of doing the rods and fitting the relentless V3 manifold

Awesome! I'm glad to hear she's still going!

Has it been trouble free, or should I be running and hiding at this point?I

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.