Is this a load of rubbish???

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
It made no noticable difference on mine, I'd not buy another.

Dont know why it says special offer either as they've always been £30

jamiebennett81

are you fecking kidding me...........

I love posts like these:D

anyone who buys this $hite and sticks it on their car is another statistic for the "EPIC FAIL" category

What a load of balls, My dad fitted one of these to my mums 16v corrado years ago it did nothing apart from make it run like poo and stutter like gareth gates!!!!!!!!:lol: These people talk crap all your doing is adding air into the fuel only to add more at the point of combustion making the ratio all wrong! hence the gareth gates syndrome! pile of poo avoid total wack!

oh and in the instructions it tells you to adjust it until the car runs smooth, basically turning that nurled top bit until the valve is basically off so totally not even worth having it all you do is masacar a perfectly good fuel line, I found the dirty instructions in the garage earlier its all total twoddle these people want there nackers cutting off for selling this useless pap!

Its almost as funny as that battery powered fan intake rubbish!!! ahahahahahahaahha losers!

Last edited:

mjt

Jul 12, 2008
haha, what a load of crap

i hear they're almost as good as those resistors that give you a 50bhp boost!11

Lodgey180

WoOoOoOsShH
May 3, 2008
Middlesbrough
www.mootr.co.uk
hahaha i had one of these when i was 18 for my clio 1.2 16v !!
what a load of crap !!
sold it on ebay some fella travled 40 miles to collect it from me and he was sayin he had been looking allover for one and saying how good they where. Then he jumped into his little micra and left..

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members