Is this Leon for real or is it a 'home made works replica'

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
LOL, ive just this minute been reading that, makes me wonder if he does part chop it into the Garage, they remove the roll cage, revert it all back to OEM looking and advertise it as One Careful Owner !!!!1

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
genuine ex track car.

i think they were sold with ~ 9k on the clock & all needing some love.

DomJolly

Jan 21, 2003
I've seen a few of these about you know - most have a company name and contact on tailgate. I did see a LC 180 done the same also. All yellow, all with big 'cupra'....

never seen one for sale though...

Revo Kev

www.onlyrevo.com
Feb 24, 2003
www.onlyrevo.com
There were 'double figures' of them available on ebay when they were selling them off I believe. They always do it... put a custom cages cage in, some TRS harnesses and rag the sh*t out of them!

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
what a tit, if you were part exing it in, surely you would have spend a saturday afternoon and cut out the roll cage and put back to oem.

although those in the know woul dhave known that most of the 02 plate ones were pre reg for press track cars.

i saw one of these up at listers and lets just say the milage may have shown 15k on it but x that by 4 cos all 15k had been flat out looking at the conditon of it.

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Camberly seat were selling a couple of those a while back. Maybe this is one of them. Hasnt had it long if so! wonder if he wasnt to sell the recaros!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise