It's Fixed yay!!!

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
Picked my car up tonight all fixed and valeted from seat, new turbo is on and everything else had been checked, had to kick some A*se last sunday because of
the "we don't really care" attitude i had the week previous the told me the turbo i was supposedly waiting for on back order came in the same day i picked it up, so they ended up doin it this week for me after various conversations with the aftersales manager. The car seems to be driving better now than it was when i first bought it a couple of months ago:D . for some reason the cabin sounds quieter and road noise is down but this could be down to the new carpet thingy they have fitted on the underside of the bonnet, steering also is feeling sharper don't no weather that got the trascking sorted out for me aswell:)

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
oops no it's not!!! looked at the car this morning (was too dark last night) and the hose on the of the intercooler that had sliped off and had the oil leaking from it was still hanging off, so the dealer gave me a new turbo, new bonnet mat and washed it but didn't fix the problem i originally went to them with:shrug: .
but wait it gets better...
went over to them and the technician reset the hose while i waited and i was assured that it definatly woudn't come off again because he found a new clip and put that on, so i leave with my car again and half way home guess what? i cauld hear that tell tale hissing noise from the engine again and sure enough the hose had slipped again.[:@] so i now have a 06 facelift ibiza TDI rolling advert for a courtesy car, with the biggest sticker in the world on the bonnet saying 68.7 MPG:cartman: ooh! and they are replacing the hose now aswell.

gazjones

bloody hell thats really poor show just what dealers are like somtimes they dont listen to owners who can see a hose hanging off because they know best sometimes!

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
thay did actually try and tell me it wasn't a fault and it was supposed to be like it:lol:

gazjones

typical really gutted for ya mate that its not fully sorted out hope you get it back soon! high strength hose clamps i think are in order!

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
indeed, especially with what i planning for it in the new year;) , was gonna get custom code before christmas but my TV blew up last week:( so i had to slash the cash on a new 26" hi def telly:D

gazjones

who needs tv! remap is so much more fun lol hope its sorted soon for ya mate!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.