• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
It's been a week since i got my Arosa! I got bored of the standard Seat system!

So i've gone and got myself a Alpine Headunit, Type R speakers & sub and amps.

14082007905.jpg
border="0" class="linked-image" />

James
 
Looking good :D I need to do mine again, got a rattle in the door frame and I think that was from drilling the rivets out :( did you get the same adapters from ebay and what size are the speakers again ? Mine were done ages ago.
 
I brought some of the speaker spacers but didn't have to use them as i cut out the old grille and screw the speaker in its place with the Alpine grille on top.

So i gotta send them back and get a refund, inless someone wants them off me for £15 thats how much i paid.

Yeah i got some speaker wire adaptor so i didn't have to cut it.

Headunit is coming tomorrow! should be getting amp next to wire up them speakers so all factory wires coming out of the car.

Green Godness u on msn??
 
as in you use a blanking plate and it means you dont need to have the second CD player on top as you would just have a blanking plate