jamie paton's black LCR

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
heres how my car has progressed this year .

CopyofDSC00096.jpg

CopyofDSC00101.jpg

refurbed my brembo's
DSC00088.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

then new wheels.
CopyofPicture062.jpg

finally new LCR alloys.
Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

and pressed plates and hid's.

Picture024.jpg

Picture016.jpg

finished till next year now :)

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
the refurb guide was easy, seen your own piccies mate, your callipers will look sweet in red cos of the black wheels. i used hammerite smooth red on my rears and then laquered them. they came out nicely i think.
Picture002.jpg

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
look nice other than the bits of black. I usualy just use hammerite like as it looks good enough anyway.

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
that was because i done them in hamerite and left it like that but they started to go a bit dull so i laquered them. if you laquer them after painting them they'll be fine.

Deleted member 13581

Looks minted Jamie.

Glad youve got the LCR alloys back on then? Looks great.

Deleted member 13581

Its deffinently looking good now.

Bit chilly for one just now :lol:, but we should defo get one going after the new year.

Try and get more than the last time. Just need to find somewhere big enough to host us all.

benjiwales

benji
Jan 29, 2007
Penybont
the refurb guide was easy, seen your own piccies mate, your callipers will look sweet in red cos of the black wheels. i used hammerite smooth red on my rears and then laquered them. they came out nicely i think.

Cheers

Will have to have a go when I get 5, smooth hammerite and laquer it is, gonna have to be red

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
sorry guys, i told a big fat lie when i said that was me finished till next year, the black beast will be remapped on saturday. woo hoo haa haa. (comedy baddy laugh)

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
not that good advertising graham, you should have said the r32 wheels were the best. :lol: no not sold yet , i've had a few nibbles but not a big bite yet. need a re-map to fend of you guys with the mapped cupras he he. cos theres no way yours is standard.:whistle:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members