jc_boc's new mk2 leon cupra BTCC - SOLD

robloake

Jun 26, 2011
Hastings
Like ya new motor mate, I had an 08 FR550 b4 the Boc, bodykit, german grill, and to be honest i miss it ! think i might be going back to a leon soon, Boc's a bit small for me, I fancy a K1 and then some !! look forward to seeing what you do with it !

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
*subscribed*

Loved what you did with the Boc Jason. Lets see if you can repeat the performance with this.
BBS LM reps 18" with grey centre to match the car.
Weitech Hi Con GT coillies.
H&R front and rear ARB.
Milltek TBE with 100 cell sports cat.
Upgraded clutch kit with lightened flywheel.
ITG induction kit.
FORGE twintercooler.
Peloquin LSD (tonight)
APR tuned HPFP (to come)
Short stubby aerial.
LED fog lights.
:blink: Challenge taken up then! :thumbup: Look forward to seeing it some time :)

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
LOL, thanks OJ. Think i will be saving all these mods for summer next year as I may have run out of funds to pay for the remap hahahahahhaha, will see how I get on though.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Some of my goodies arrived today.............

IMAG0141.jpg

IMAG0142.jpg

Ryan20

Sep 28, 2009
Hampshire
Very nice m8 sorry to hear about your boc 1 bit of good new's I can tell you is even a Revo stage 1 make's this car as quick if not quicker the a Focus RS all for a £450 map lol shame my m8 spent 24k on a RS whereni have only spent 17k on my Cupra including a map

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Thanks Ryan, yeah I am looking forward to all the improvements tbh. Coillies and ARB's arrived yesterday. So just waiting on the clutch kit and SMF and twintercooler. Oh yeah the REV D DV also arrived yesterday and something else but damn I can't remember what it was hahahahahha OH yeah, the short shifter. All goodies lying at work on the shelves.

Last edited:

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Twintercooler finally arrived today so now all I am waiting on is the TBE and clutch kit. then some saving for the map and we should be all ready to go go go!!!!!

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Thanks guys. Only thing is trying to be patient while I wait to get all the goodies on. Will rather wait till the winter is almost out so maybe March next year (if I can last that long) then get all fitted and stage 2+ will be complete.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
So not much of an update and crappy phone pics but hey, here is the decal and the stubby aerial. Will attempt the foot rest tomorrow and bang up a pic of that too. Really happy with the seat sport decal and big ups to old uns for sorting that for me.

IMAG0165.jpg

IMAG0166.jpg

IMAG0164.jpg

IMAG0163.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.