jc_boc's new mk2 leon cupra BTCC - SOLD

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Footrest finally done today. Not in the car yet but this is the result:

IMGP5866.jpg

Then while I was about it I thought I would quickly try this one on for size. Clearance on the caliper is perfect thankfully hahahaha. Gonna look awesome methinks!!!!

IMAG0176.jpg

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Why am I not subscribed to this?! Totally missed it!

Looks lovely, it is gonna be a beast when you get everything on! Can't wait to see it at Inters next year.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Thanks Charlotte. It is taking some time but I am waiting on a quote now to get all the work done in the new year so I can be rolling stage 2+ at inters hehehehehee

rosshutchie

Jul 25, 2011
Cars coming along great. Dont see the Leons in that colour to often, itll look great when you get the rims and coilovers on :)

Where did you purchase the pedal cover from? Looks similar to the one I got on ebay lol

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Cars coming along great. Dont see the Leons in that colour to often, itll look great when you get the rims and coilovers on :)

Where did you purchase the pedal cover from? Looks similar to the one I got on ebay lol

Thanks mate. I also got this one off e-bay. Doddle to fit when I finally figured out how to remove the one clip on the side of the footrest hahahahha.

rosshutchie

Jul 25, 2011
Took me a while to figure it out to. Hard to beat the ebay specials. I went for the one with the Golf R cut out on it, looks similar enough to the Seat R lol

b5e05ebe.jpg

Cant wait to see yours when your finished with it

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Ahhh yes, that looks very good mate. Can't wait to get mine in tomorrow now LOL. New year all the works get done and I can then unleash the beast on the nation hahahahahaha (evil laugh)

Deleted member 35176

Jas if this is anything like the boca its gonna be sweet. Subscribed and cant wait to see the rest of the mods!!

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Thanks guys. Adz this will be on a different level to the boc. Still gonna keep it looking as OEM as possible with only the wheels changing but the rest will be all performance. ;)

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
The finnished product. I think it looks alot more uniform now. Scuse the crappy phone pics but once all the work is completed will get her a full valet and arrange a proper shoot. Will be ordering SCN stickers as the ones I got are for the oputside of the window, no good unfortunately LOL.

IMAG0184.jpg

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
you won't be complaining when the interior ones don't show too much :p

they'll be fine on the rear perspex window
sidescn.jpg

Oooo i like that auto emocion one lol. I tried sticking the outside ones you sent but they wont stick. :cry: This is why I will opt for the internal ones. Just want one to go in rear window centred.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.