Jimski's New W.I.P - Ibiza FR TDi - Bumblebee Edition - ** Milltek Update - 21/03**

Jimski

Back to the fold!
Nov 3, 2007
Staffs
Well,

The time has come, the Leon has been part exchanged, i will be so sad to see it go!

After much debate, research, digging around and plugging in numbers. Here she is!

Mk4 Ibiza TDi FR, 55k miles, 56 plate, full service history.

I pick her up on tues/wed, already bought a PD160 Intake and Green Panel Filter, along with the obligatory SCN stickers!

Ibiza-1.jpg

TheIbiza.jpg

More pics will follow when i pick her up.

Jimski :funk:

Last edited:

Deleted member 13581

Very nice Jim. And bright aswell.

1st thing i would do is get those plates sorted. Someones drawn all over them. :lol:

Jimski

Back to the fold!
Nov 3, 2007
Staffs
Haha love it, having the private one transferred so, it will be all good soon enough.

Jimski

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
red=common n boring ;) yellow= good. at least you won't be one of 4zillion silver leons now at the shows :D plus all that black soot and it'll be the bumblebee edition!

Sure Tone will carbon the bump strips for you ;)

jamiebennett81

red=common n boring ;) yellow= good. at least you won't be one of 4zillion silver leons now at the shows :D plus all that black soot and it'll be the bumblebee edition!

Sure Tone will carbon the bump strips for you ;)

hush you!

bloody taking me long enough to do mine...although Jims looks quite flat so nice and easy

Good shout!!!! ;)

Jimski

if you want, but they are pretty easy to do:)

RachIbiza

Jeremy Kyle is my idol
Apr 3, 2008
Portsmouth
i'm glad you took the plunge after much debate (soooo indecisive :p ) anyway those bump strips have gotta be sorted i agree, first thing i did with mine! but apart from that i'm sure it wont take long for you to be influenced by the mk4 section like i have been :blink: congrats :D

Jimski

Back to the fold!
Nov 3, 2007
Staffs
Jim, I hope all will be done in time for E38 and CPOP this year;)

Certainly will mate, not sure how work will be etc, but il certainly show my face at them for a period of time!

Yeh, do i have them colour coded i.e poorly matched, or carbon? Or do they come off and leave a darker paint behind :lol:

Jimski

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.